• Drive a Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo race car
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• 30 minute briefing covering racing lines, throttle and braking technique and trackday safety etiquette
• 4 sighting laps including 1 high speed passenger lap to learn the racing lines and braking points
• Sighting laps are driven in a track prepared sports saloon car (Evo X, Impreza STI or BMW M3)
• Drive the Lamborghini Huracan for 10 laps under 1:1 instruction
• Each lap is approximately 1km
• Performance driving debrief with your instructor
• Experiences last approximately one and a half hours
What Can I Expect
Drive a Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo around the track! This is a genuine Lamborghini race car that was bespoke built for competing in the Huracan race series - the fastest one-mark racing series in the world!
Let’s face it, the Lamborghini Huracan has always been a bit of an over-the-top kind of car. One that definitely gets heads turning with that loud exhaust, burbling engine and bright bodywork. This Super Trofeo version takes that bold brashness up a yet another notch, with extra body styling and a dazzling lime green paint job.
This car doesn’t just look the part though. It’s a proper GT3 racing series machine. Specialists Dallara (who work on IndyCar, Le Mans and even the Bugatti Chiron chassis) is behind this ultra lightweight Huracan - a whole 152kg lighter than its road-going brother. It’s a triumph or automotive engineering, with an XTrac sequential gearbox, adjustable Ohlins dampers and even bespoke manufactured tyres from Pirelli.
Whilst the Huracan Super Trofeo series races all over the world, we’re well-chuffed that this particular car is available for driving sessions at Bovingdon Airfield track in Hertfordshire. And a circuit is really the only place you can drive one of these Huracan race cars, as they aren’t street legal.
These experiences start off with a race driver briefing, followed by a four-lap reconnaissance drive (including one at hight-speed) in a performance saloon car, with an instructor driving. Then it’s time to gorge on the gusto of this racing Huracan. You’ll be driving the Italian beast for 10 laps of the circuit, with an expert instructor in the front passenger seat.
If you love your outrageous supercars, you’ll love the day you drove a Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo. And in case you were wondering why it’s called the Huracan Super Trofeo, it simply means Super Trophy, referring to the race series it competes in. The car is currently only available at Bovingdon, so don’t delay in booking!
• Selected weekdays throughout the year
• Upgrades to include Saturday mornings are available for £39 when booking your date
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Height restrictions: minimum 5ft, maximum 6ft 1ins
• Weight restrictions: maximum 18 stone
• A full manual driving licence is required
• Participants must be physically fit with no serious health conditions
• Spectators are welcome to come along
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Refreshments and snacks are available to purchase onsite
• Flat soled shoes must be worn
• Glasses must be worn if needed
• Drivers will need to sign a form accepting risk and vehicle damage liability of £1400+VAT alternatively a £25 Collision Damage Waiver can be paid to zero the excess
• Bovingdon Airfield, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire