• A hands-on kids cookery class lasting around 1 hour 30 minutes
• Learn how to cook different dishes
• Be taught knife skills
• Learn different cooking skills and techniques
• Recipes to take home
• All equipment and ingredients are included
• You will be in a group of a maximum of 30 people on the day
• Pitta & Dips
• Cheese & Chive Savoury Muffins
• Chicken Satay & Rice
• Sausage Rolls & Onion Jam
• Chicken Goujons & Asian Mayo
• Churros with Chocolate Dulce de Leche Sauce
• Quesadillas & Guacamole
• Mac n Cheese with Sweetcorn
• Fish Pie
• Quiche Lorraine
• Chocolate Roulade
• Vegetable Paella
• Apple Pie & Custard
• Leek Risotto
• Red Velvet Cupcakes
• Vietnamese Summer Rolls
• Homemade Tagliatelle & pesto
• Cheese & Onion Pasties
• Knife Skills - Chicken Ballotine
What Can I Expect
Give little ones their first taste of what's cooking in the kitchen on these fun kids’ cookery classes in London. Suitable for miniature chefs from the age of eight, the professional chefs hosting these classes will light the enthusiasm in youngsters for making food. It’s the turn of the children to cook!
The great thing about these children’s cookery classes is that it isn’t just kids cooking typical kid-favourite food. The idea is to get them passionate about cooking great food that all the family will enjoy together. The word ‘fussy-eater’ doesn’t exist at this cookery school - it’s all about getting them involved, excited and curious about all different types of foods.
On each lesson children will work together to create one dish. The menu's are wonderfully varied and utterly mouthwatering. There’s everything from sushi, dim sum to quesadillas, with loads in between. They’re all great classic recipes that are easy for a child to get to grips with and feel like they’ve really accomplished something at the end of their cooking class.
All children will be involved in the prepping, mixing and cooking, under the watchful eye of the expert chefs. The recipes have been specifically chosen to lend themselves to allowing the young cooks to learn various techniques such as knife skills, baking, pastry, making sauces and so on.
This London cookery school makes sure that the kids cooking classes are scheduled at suitable times for children, after school on Fridays, at weekends in the school holidays and term times. So whether you’d like your little one to do a fun after school activity, or want to motivate the kids during the long school holidays, these classes are a tasty treat for all ages.
And what’s more, if there’s any food left over (tasting the fruits of their labour is all part of the programme!), children are invited to take it home with them. That means as well as paying for their kids cookery classes in London, you might get to sample the delicious dishes they've produced too!
• Selected Fridays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
• Suitable for children aged 8 - 16
• Parents may purchase a voucher to join their child on the day
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Wandsworth, London