• A hands-on kids cookery class lasting around three hours
• An afterschool or term time class
• Learn how to cook different dishes
• Be taught knife skills and kitchen management
• Learn different cooking skills and techniques
• Recipes to take home
• All equipment and ingredients are included
• You will be in a group of aroun 20 people on the day
What Can I Expect
Give little ones their first taste of what's cooking in the kitchen on these fun kids’ cookery classes in London. Suitable for miniature chefs from the age of ten, the professional chefs hosting these classes will light the enthusiasm in youngsters for making food. It’s the turn of the children to cook!
The great thing about these children’s cookery classes is that it isn’t just kids cooking typical kid-favourite food. The idea is to get them passionate about cooking great food that all the family will enjoy together. The word ‘fussy-eater’ doesn’t exist at this cookery school - it’s all about getting them involved, excited and curious about all different types of foods.
On each lesson children will work together to create one dish. The menu is wonderfully varied and utterly mouthwatering. There’s everything from sushi, dim sum and pad thai, to quesadillas, chicken pie and quiche, with loads in between. They’re all great classic recipes that are easy for a child to get to grips with and feel like they’ve really accomplished something at the end of their cooking class.
All children will be involved in the prepping, mixing and cooking, under the watchful eye of the expert chefs. The recipes have been specifically chosen to lend themselves to allowing the young cooks to learn various techniques such as knife skills, baking, pastry, working chocolate, making sauces and so on.
This London cookery school makes sure that the kids cooking classes are scheduled at suitable times for children, that’s to say after school during term time, or at weekends in the school holidays and term times. So whether you’d like your little one to do a fun after school activity, or want to motivate the kids during the long school holidays, these classes are a tasty treat for all ages.
And what’s more, if there’s any food left over (tasting the fruits of their labour is all part of the programme!), children are invited to take it home with them. That means as well as paying for their kids cookery classes in London, you might get to sample the delicious dishes they've produced too!
• Selected Monday evenings during term time or Sundays throughout the year
• Daytime and evening courses are usually available, depending on your chosen class
• Minimum age 10
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Chicken Katsu Curry & Rice
• Pitta & Dips
• Knife Skills - Ballotine of Chicken with a Reduction
• Chicken Satay with Almond & Coriander Rice
• Macaroni Cheese
• Chicken Pie
• Wandsworth, London