• Choose from a 3, 6 or 12 month kids book subscription
• Books are hand-selected according to the juniors interests and reading tastes
• Each book is beautifully wrapped and handpicked each month
• A personal message can be included with the first book
• Every book received is theirs to enjoy again and again
• All subscriptions include free delivery to the UK
What Can I Expect
Let little ones find the pleasure in reading with a kids’ book subscription! This children’s book club is perfect for introducing young readers between the ages of four and 12 years to the wonders of literature. All books are individually chosen and beautifully wrapped before being delivered.
A certain Dr Seuss once said: “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn the more places you will go.” And we couldn’t agree more. Reading is a great thing and you all probably have fond childhood memories of reading under the bed covers by torch light, because you just couldn’t wait to read the next chapter of the story.
In this age of gadgets and social media where everything’s online, it’s nice to know you can still take a book in your hands, turn the pages and read it from cover to cover. Being an actual book means it is theirs to enjoy reading over and over again. And that’s what this children’s book subscription aims to fulfil. Little creative minds need feeding and nothing does that better than a good book.
So how does this children’s book club work? You simply choose from a three, six or 12-month subscription when you buy from us. We then send you a gift tin, which you then give to the lucky little one. Inside this tin are all the instructions they (or their parents) will need to set up their kids’ book subscription. What’s more, young readers will find extra little gifts like bookmarks, badges and offers in there too.
When the subscription is registered online, the recipient will be able to provide information regarding favourite authors, books, hobbies, likes and interests, all of which help to determine the books that they will receive.
Once that’s done, each child will be sent one book per month, posted out on the 1st. As well as providing excellent reading for youngsters, these kids’ book club gifts also help Book Aid International. With every new subscription, a book will be donated to the charity by the seller, to help with the their work in Sub-Saharan Africa in a educational and development role.
As Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling commented: “If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book.” With this kids’ book subscription, your young readers will delight in receiving their very own handpicked book suited to their tastes every month.
• Suitable for children aged 4-12
• Specific booked will be selected suitable for their age
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All of the books sent have been written in (or translated into) English
• This gift is sent directly from the supplier, Into the Blue Gift box upgrades and special delivery upgrades do not apply