• Movie Star Cars Experience
• Drive your chosen car(s) for 3 miles in each
• Choose from a 1, 2 or 3 car experience
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Fully qualified instructors on hand throughout your experience
• Allow around 2 hours on site
• Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 600+BHP: 'Transformers' Bumblebee
• R34 GTR Nissan Skyline: 'Fast and Furious'
• Toyota Supra Turbo 400+BHP: 'Fast and Furious'
• 007 Aston Martin - Aston V8 Vantage
• Audi R8 'Iron Man'
• Porsche 911: 'Bad Boys'
• Pontiac Firebird: KITT from 'Knight Rider'
• Lincoln Futura: Batmobile from the 'Batman' movies
• 2013 Shelby Mustang GT500: 'Need for Speed'
• 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T: 'Fast and Furious'
• Ford Gran Torino: 'Starsky & Hutch'
What Can I Expect
Kids, cars and films - that’s what this junior move car drive is all about! Let the children decide which motoring superheroes they’d like to drive and we’re pretty sure you’re going to be guaranteed there will be big smiles all around on the faces of these little drivers.
Getting to have a go at driving before reaching the grand old age of 17 is always a bit of a thrill, but imagine if you got your first taste of motoring in the sort of car James Bond drives? Surely this is the stuff of teenage dreams and we here at IntotheBlue are the ones to give your kids the chance to experience real life movie-style cars for themselves.
Of course, the cars aren’t the actual ones that were featured in the films. We’re guessing they’ve all been snapped up as museum exhibits, or are sitting in film studio backlots somewhere between Pinewood and Hollywood. But this operator has forked out on the very same model of car, or very similar lookalikes that certainly look the part. Pass them in the street and you’d have to have a very keen eye to not be convinced it’s the real Bumblebee rumbling past.
If you’re wondering how on earth children can actually drive these movie-star motors, the answer is simple. Many are automatics and they have dual-controls, so with an qualified instructor present at all times, they can intervene if your little teen gets a little too tearaway in the Toyota Supra. They will also give lots of encouragement and tuition, so your youngest won’t be continuously stalling in Tony Stark’s Audi R8.
What we love most about this movie car drive is that it’s the choice of the lucky teen which cars they actually drive. There’s a full fleet of funky film star cars out there just waiting to be chosen, at a range of different circuits around the country. Whether it’s a one, two or three car voucher, the format is the same, with three miles of the track in each car offered.
No previous driving experience or licence is necessary for these junior movie car drives. The only rules are that they need to be at least 4ft 3” tall to be able to reach the pedals and they have to be a child aged at least 10 years old. It’s time to get the opening credits rolling and burst out of the screen onto the real life track in these fab cars that teenagers will adore!
• Weekday vouchers are valid for use on weekdays throughout the year with dates during school holidays included
• Anytime vouchers are valid for use on weekdays and weekends
• Dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Sessions operate between 08:30 and 15:30
* Junior driving resumes 4th July 2020*
• Minimum age 10
• Minimum height 4ft 42ins 135cm
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult on site
• This is not suitable if you have previously had back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire (Limited Availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Honnington, Suffolk
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
Premium circuit upgrade available for a supplement, payable directly at the time of booking:
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey (£35 upgrade supplement)
• All locations are subject to change