• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• 5 minute in car introduction to the vehicle
• 10 minutes driving the Audi R8 around a coned out course
• All tuition will be 1:1 under the guidance of a professional instructor on the purpose built course
• Personalised diving certificate
• Allow spending an hour and a half on site
What Can I Expect
For the mini madcap motorsport lovers in your family, this junior Audi R8 driving experience is a great way to give them quality time behind the wheel before they even think about getting a provisional. Young wannabe racers can get a first-hand feel for speed and power on a specially-designed circuit and take their first steps towards driving success in this top German sports car.
Perfect for motoring youngsters of all ages, the only requirement for junior drivers on this Audi R8 experience is a minimum height of 5ft. No previous experience is necessary as this one-to-one tuition course is designed to take them from complete basics to completing a full circuit in this Germanic four-wheel drive mechanical masterpiece.
There are four circuits for these avid automobile enthusiasts to conquer. Each has an individually designed track layout to give your junior road goers a driving experience they’ll never forget, as their Audi R8 tears around the course. They’ll be accompanied at all times by a fully qualified and experienced driving instructor, but they’ll be the one behind the wheel, in charge of handling and manoeuvring like a real driver.
The Audi R8 is one of the most popular sports cars amongst junior drivers and the experience of getting behind the wheel is unlike any other. Launched in 2007 with the designation ‘Quattro’ to indicate four or all-wheel drive technology being used, this magical motor can go from 0-62mph in just 4.4 seconds. Of course, your youngster won’t be going anywhere near that fast, but the power and thrill of driving this elegant machine is inescapable no matter what speed you achieve.
All R8 driving experiences include a compulsory helmet for additional safety whilst in the car and junior drivers will enjoy around 10 minutes of track time learning to master the controls. At the end of the session, they’ll be presented with a Certificate of Supercar Driving Experience to mark this momentous occasion, and can return home proud in the knowledge that they took on an iconic sports car and won.
So get your little driving devils down to the circuits for a day of racing they’ll treasure forever. A junior Audi R8 driving experience is a gift like no other and for the future pro drivers out there, it will be a marvellous introduction to the fast-paced world of motorsport that they will absolutely love.
• Sessions operate from January to November, on selected weekends
• Selected weekdays may be available in national school holidays
• Suitable for ages 10-16
• Minimum height 5'
• Trainers or soft soled shoes should be worn
• Max weight 18 stone
• Family and friends are welcome
• There is a covered marquee with seating and toilets at all sites
• Food and drink is available to purchase on site
• Professional photographs of the participants driving action can be purchased with prices starting from £25
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional collision damage can be purchased on the day for £25
• Elvington, York
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Blyton Park, Gainsborough
• Dunsfold Park, Surrey
• Three Sisters, Wigan
• NEC Arena Circuit, Birmingham