• Introduction to clay pigeon shooting
• Learn the basics of shooting, including gun safety and shooting etiquette
• Choose from a 25 or 50 clay lesson
• Extensive range of targets including a grouse butt and two high towers representing high pheasants, partridge and grouse
What Can I Expect
Down at the Honesberie Shooting School you’re going to be treated to premier class clay shooting! This clay shoot near Rugby boasts some of the best facilities we’ve ever seen, with a luxury oak lodge clubhouse and fantastic shoot layout.
We are offering 25 and 50-clay shooting sessions for you here in Rugby. As you’d expect, all the gear you need and the tuition is included in the price, so you just need to bring yourself (and just a little bit of determination) to be well on the way to succeed in becoming a hot shot shooter of those clays.
Honesberie is the brainchild of Nick Hollick, a talented shooter who has represented England and team GB at International level. The school has been developed in part of a 400-acre farm estate, which is still run as dairy and arable farm (with the cutest Limousin cows ever!) by his family.
As you can probably tell, it’s a pretty idyllic setting for your clay shooting, made all the more fab by the impressive set up Nick and his team have created. The oak-framed clubhouse is light, bright, spacious and open-plan. Inside you’ll find the welcoming reception area and a very well-stocked boutique with guns, cartridges and clothing. Everything the newcomer to the rural sport of clay shooting would ever need, in fact. Outside is the most delightful courtyard area, set up with tables and chairs.
And the level of the shooting matches the level of hospitality. It really is premier clay shooting, with well laid out hard paths to all of the 82 clay stands, which are nestled around a lake, the focal point of the careful landscaping that has been carried out at this shooting school near Rugby.
Location is another bonus at Honesberie. Situated on that typical Midlands farmland, the ground is surrounded by the likes of Royal Leamington Spa, Banbury, Rugby and Northampton. This is why this venue is such a hit with corporate groups, as well as individuals keen to get to grips with the sport of clay pigeon shooting. Everyone is welcome at Honesberie Shooting School, with calibres of shotgun for all builds and wheelchair-accessible stands too.
• The shooting school is open Monday to Saturday 8.30am-6.00pm
• Dates and session times are subject to availability
• Minimum age 12
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
• Spectators are welcome and relevant safety equipment is provided
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Comfortable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
• Southam, near Rugby in Warwickshire
• Conveniently located near the Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Northamptonshire border