• A tour last approximately two and a half to three hours
• A guided bus tour around London's Harry Potter filming locations, with commentary from an expert tour guide
• A visit to Platform nine and three quarters, 12 Grimmauld Place, Leaky Cauldron and many more all with great photo opportunities
• The opportunity to spend the day in the world of Harry Potter is perfect for anyone who has read or watched the Harry Potter franchise.
What Can I Expect
Get a taste of the magic with a Harry Potter Tour in London! Everyone's favourite wizard boy will come to life whilst you tour round some very familiar sights in and around central London on this special Harry Potter bus tour that fans of all ages who loved the films and books will adore.
The tour starts at the Temple underground station, where it's all aboard a luxury mini-coach to meet your expert Harry Potter guide for the tour around London. You might think these are outings are just for children, but in fact there is always a good mix with Harry Potter fans of all ages hankering to discover the filming spots. Indeed, you'll be seeing areas of the capital that you never would have found yourself, which is what makes this excursion (along with the highly entertaining guides) so good.
Once en route, you'll hear all about J K Rowling's fantastical world and how some of the very best scenes were recreated, with lots of trivia and insider gossip on Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. As the tour moves around London, you'll be shown clips from the films on the bus's in-car entertainment system before you arrive at each stop and then afterwards as well, so you can do that 'Ah…that's where it was filmed' thing and see how the trickery of movie-land transforms a normal office block into a suitably mystical set location.
The highlight of the this London tour for all Harry Potter fans has to be a visit to Platform 9 3/4 where the Hogwarts Express departs at King's Cross. Of course, it's invisible to Muggle eyes, but it's reached by walking through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10. You'll also see where the triple decker Knight Bus miraculously squeezes through two oncoming double deckers and visit the south London location used for Leaky Cauldron, as well as 12 Grimmauld Place and Gringotts Bank.
One thing's for sure on this Harry Potter tour of London is that you'll learn lots of 'behind the scenes' trivia from your tour guide who'll keep you all highly entertained as you are bussed around London to see all the major Harry Potter sights. And of course, don't forget your camera for those major photo opportunities!
• Monday & Tuesdays (July to August)
• Wednesdays (school holidays and February to October)
• Thursdays (school holidays and July to August)
• Fridays (school holidays and July to August)
• Saturdays ( January to December 2020)
• Sundays (school holidays and selected Sundays from February to December 2020)
• There is no minimum age for this experience, however under 12's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Adult tickets are 16 years and older
• Child tickets are 3-15 years
• Spectators are not permitted
• The bus can hold 29 passengers so if you would like friends and family to join simply purchase a ticket for your group size
• Bring along cameras as there are plenty of great photo opportunities
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The bus tour will visit Harry Potter filming locations around central London
• The meeting point for the tour is Temple tube underground station