• Allow spending 3 hours at the studio
• Style consultation, make up and hair styling session and fashion photo shoot
• One A5 image which will be professionally re-touched
• Numbers are kept low to provide an exclusive atmosphere
• All photo shoots are 1:1 with the photographer (some photographers have an assistant)
• FREE £50 voucher to spend on wall hangings/albums or portfolios (vouchers can not be redeemed against prints)
• Additional images are available to purchase at the studio with prices varying depending on size, quantity, and framing options e.g. an unframed 12 x 8 print is usually from £95 or an A3 wall hanging around £495
What Can I Expect
Our fabulous fashion photoshoot! Ever wondered what it takes to be a model? Could you cut it on the catwalk? Get a taste of the real thing with a Catwalk Makeover fashion photoshoot experience, tailormade to unleash the cover model in you.
Your experience starts at one of the many studios dotted around the UK. First, you’ll have a short consultation period, where you can look at photos from previous fashion shoots for examples of the ‘look’ that you want to recreate. It’s all done with you in mind, so that you feel comfortable and empowered with your new look.
A professional hair and makeup artist will be on hand to help you achieve the fashion look you’ve decided on for your photoshoot. Don’t forget you can ask the makeup artist what they are doing at any time, so you can pick up some great tips for your next night out.
When you get into the studio, your photographer will treat you just like a real fashion model, guiding and encouraging you to find poses that reveal something unique about you. Throughout your fast-paced session your photographer will also advise you on outfits and help you find the most compelling poses and angles. All our photographers are highly experienced at keeping you relaxed, whilst trying different things.
Finally, it’s time for the big reveal – viewing your photos. This may or may not take place on the same day as your shoot, it just depends on the studio. As part of this fantastic offer, you’ll receive one A5 complimentary photo of your choice to take home. Of course, if you see a few more you like, then extra prints (in various sizes and frames) are available to purchase on the day.
This fashion photoshoot experience is a brilliant treat for someone looking to add a little glitz and glamour into their life. Perfect gifts for young fashionistas and timeless style icons alike, our fashion photoshoot is guaranteed to make sure the camera – and the world – only has eyes for you.
• Appointments are available from Sunday to Saturday throughout the year, including bank holidays depending on the location
• Viewings are not always instant; a later appointment may be made to view your pictures
• Once you have purchased a voucher you will book in directly with the operator
• Specific availability will vary depending on the studio chosen
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
• Make sure you come with clean hair with no products in it and no make up on
• If you have sensitive skin or are allergic to any products please inform the studio in advance
• Bring different articles of clothing to ensure you get the best looks. Some ideas that look great are jeans and a casual white shirt
• You can never bring too many clothes, don't forget shoes and accessories
• Wear a strapless bra or bring one along to avoid strap marks on the photos
• Do not apply false tan prior to the session
• The experiences are not suitable for non participating guests, however, most studios have comfortable waiting areas for parents or friends
• Rates are usually available if they want to take part as well
• Toilets are provided along with complimentary tea, coffee and water
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• No more than one voucher can be used in a 12 month period per person
• When making your booking you will be asked for a fully refundable deposit of £30
• Additional images are available to purchase at the studio with prices varying depending on size and quantity
• Facilities vary at each studio however, each venue will provide a hair and styling studio, photo set and viewing areas.
• There are 51 locations available in the UK