• A one hour session with access to the following activities
• Foam pit, air bag, climbing wall, battle beam, free jump area, dodgeball and slamdunk
• Free socks are included with your first admission
What Can I Expect
It'll be big boings abound when you book in for a free jumping session at this brilliant bounce centre! Not only will you be leaping around all over the place, there are lots of extra bouncing activities to put a spring in your step…let us tell you more.
Big warehouse-sized indoor spaces full of bouncers and bouncing activities are all the rage. You might think they are only aimed at kids, but that's not true. In fact, adults often love these places even more than little ones do, as it's a chance to really let your hair down, leave those inhibitions at the door and bounce away like you did in gym classes at school, or even better, take the whole family along with you and leap around together.
When you set about channelling that boundless energy on a free jumping session at this brilliant bounce centre, you'll want to try out everything that's on offer. As well as the dozens of linked trampolines, where you're free to move around as you please, there are some fun challenges too.
The most energetic has to be dodge ball. Two teams go head to head chucking special soft balls at each other and if you're hit, you keep your ball in you hand for over 10 seconds or you kick it you're out. Winner is the last one left standing - and all this whilst being bounced in the air too.
We also love the Slam Dunk corner. With full-height basket ball nets you'll be able to spring into the air and dunk that ball squarely in the basket with style. Stand aside 7ft tall Harlem Globetrotter, it's bounce-power that'll get you the points!
Then there's the Balance Beam. This is like a duel performed on a foam-filled walkway with a huge airbag around you to catch you when you fall, or rather when your opponent knocks you off balance with a foam baton. You can also practice your fancy jumps and flips using the airbag and foam pit for that soft landing and you can even have a go at the little climbing wall section, which again has protective mattresses to cushion any falls
On these free jumping and dodge ball experiences it's all about the slam, bounce, jump and dunk, toppling your opponents and just generally springing and leaping like you don't have a care in the world at this energy-filled bounce centre for all ages. Brilliant.
• Weekdays during term time only
• Sessions are available between 11am and 3pm
• This fun Jumping experience is open to kids and adults
• Minimum age 5
• Minimum height 110cms tall
• Under 12s must have an adult present at all times
• Spectators are welcome
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• You should wear clothes that are comfortable and loose
• Don't wear clothing with rivets, buckles or zips as these can damage the trampolines
• This trampoline park is in Stourbridge near Birmingham, West Midlands
• There's easy access from Junction 3 of the M5