• A two hour floristry experience with an award winning florist
• Hands on training on how to create your own flower arrangement
• Light refreshments
• All flowers and sundries to make your own creation which is yours to take home
• You may be part of a group of up to six people
What Can I Expect
There is something really quite lovely about being surrounded by sweet smelling cut flowers and plants, so if you have a budding interest in floristry, this short taster experience in Staffordshire is perfect for you!
These workshops are ideal for introducing you to the colourfully creative field of flower arranging and your taster session takes place in Tutbury at a lovely florist shop that is well-established here, bringing year round colour to the village. The floristry, owned by the Adams family, is run by fully trained florists who, quite simply, love their jobs.
Tina Adams started offering flower arranging courses back in 2004 after many customers asked for tips on how she created such beautiful displays. Now she delights in being able to share her flower skills to help you get that professional finish to your arrangements. And as she will tell you, flowers aren't just for special occasions, they can bring joy any day of the year.
During your two hours of floristry tuition in Tutbury you will have the chance to design and decorate your very own floral arrangement and for the duration of this taster experience you will be guided through the floral construction process by the expert team, who will be on hand with all the tips and advice that you need. So whether you can never seem to get the mix of colours right, or would love to know how to stop those petals dropping and those flower heads drooping after just a couple of days in a vase, this is the course for you.
All the flowers and other floristry bits and pieces are included on the day, so there is a lot of opportunity for guests to get as creative and flamboyant with their flowers as they want. You might want to try a traditional bouquet arrangement, or go for something modern and contemporary that’s more akin to a floral sculpture - it’s up to you. And remember, you are welcome to take the magnificent arrangement you make with beautifully scented, freshly cut flowers home with you to brighten up your home, or even give as a gift.
• Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout the year by arrangement
• Sessions are 9.30 - 11.30, 13.00 - 15.00 and 18.30 to 20.30
• This course is ideal for a beginner or those who wish to expand further on their own ideas
• This activity is not suitable for spectators, so why not buy an additional voucher for a friend and have a great time out together
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This experience takes place in an award winning florist in Tutbury, Staffordshire