• Sea fishing trip aboard a 33ft Blyth catamaran
• The boat boasts over 90ft of fishing rail and can accommodate up to 12 anglers
• Expert knowledge of the region and the best places to fish
• Use of rods and reels is included
• Wreck, reef, ground or drift fishing, dependent on weather conditions
• Opportunity to fish for bass, bream, cod, conger eel, plaice, pollack and mackerel
• Half day trips last around four hours and full days eight hours
What Can I Expect
Deep sea fishing trips - haul in your catch aboard one of the best-equipped catamaran fishing boats in Brighton Marina! See if you’ve got what it takes to bring home the catch of the day on these sea fishing trips on a boat that has taken the likes of top angler Ian ‘Chilly’ Chillcott and top chef Marco Pierre White to the open seas.
Your fishing fest begins in Brighton, long ago established as a key deep sea fishing ground for a wide variety of species. You’ll be sailing on the Brighton Diver, a charter catamaran designed for space, comfort and stability; so the placid waters of the South East will hold no fears. The 33ft Blyth Catamaran is a fantastic choice for a deep sea fishing excursion, offering a smooth and enjoyable ride, accommodating up to 12 anglers on deck.
On the day, you’ll go out with the skipper and crew, who use the latest technology and a wealth of local knowledge to locate likely hotspots for seasonal catches. Depending on the time of year, you could be taking home cod, sea bream, mackerel, bass or pollock. Pollack is notoriously tough to reel in, whilst sea bream is pretty plentiful round these parts. The only rule of the boat is that you keep just the fish you’ll eat – the rest of your catch is returned in good condition to the deep, deep sea to ensure ongoing, thriving fish stocks.
The team is always on hand to help, whether you’re a deep sea fishing novice, or a Brighton boating regular. The crew also provides the fishing tackle if you don’t already have your own gear, so you can make this a one-off special occasion, or a regular outing from Brighton.
Fishing fans are sure to fall hook, line and sinker for this open water experience, but it’s also an unusual and enjoyable day out for groups of friends or families looking for something different to do on a weekend. Why not incorporate a deep sea fishing trip into a short Brighton holiday and enjoy a few quality days of rest and relaxation? And believe us, nothing can beat the thrill of reeling in your first deep sea wreck fishing catch!
• The boat generally departs at 7.30am, boarding at 7.15am
• Half day experiences operate on selected Saturdays between March and November
• Full day fishing trips operate on weekdays throughout the year
• Minimum age 13
• All under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
• Suitable for all abilities
• Appropriate clothing and sturdy footwear should be worn
• You are reminded that sea conditions may vary considerably to the land
• Hats, sunscreen, glasses, waterproofs and gloves are advisable
• Sea sickness tablets may be required for novices
• Your own food should be taken for the day
• It may be possible for spectators to join anglers on the boat if spaces are available
• Spectator places on board are payable locally and should be requested on booking
• Free secure parking is available within 200m of the boat
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Bait and tackle are not included but can be purchased at the Marina from 7am
• Along the south coast of England departing from Brighton Marina