• Drive a Toyota Supra Turbo with 400+BHP
• Choose from a 3 or 6 mile experience
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Experience driving around a real race track
• Fully qualified instructors on hand throughout your experience
• Allow at least an hour on site
What Can I Expect
Drive the Fast and Furious Supra and you'll be driving a lookalike of one of Brian's best cars! The bold and brash Toyota Supra turbo that played a major role in the original 'The Fast and The Furious' film is an absolute classic of a Japanese supercar and you get to take it for a spin out on the track.
Of course, it's not the actual Supra that Brian O'Conner drove (that ninja beauty was actually sold at auction in the US of A in 2015 for the whopping sum of 185,000 dollars!) but this doppelgänger car has all the right bits in all the right places - right down to the 19" wheels and that unmissable bodywork.
As fans of the film will know, after Brian's Mitsu Eclipse was trashed, the undercover cop needed another car to repay Dominic Toretto with - and it's an old junkyard Supra that he turns up with at Dominic's garage. Much blood, sweat and tears and a budget of 20,000$ later, the 1994 Toyota is transformed into a serious street racing car, with a rather dashing Candy Pearl Orange paint job too.
The Toyota is undoubtedly one of the movie's stars, as she is driven to rescue Vince and is used to chase down Johnny Trance and Lance. And right at the end of the film the Supra becomes Don's getaway car as Brian lets him drive off into the distance.
And as well as looking the part with that winged cherub design, this Supra certainly has plenty of turbo power under the hood, sorry, we mean bonnet. Expect 400bhp + and, as they say in the Fast and Furious: 'this is a 10 second car' - which means it can go from a standing start to cover 1/4mile in less than 10 seconds. Now that's quick.
So for this fabulous Fast and Furious Supra drive, your experience will give you three or six miles on the circuit, depending on which voucher you choose. And of course, a pro driver will be in the front passenger seat of this 90s Japanese beast, so they'll be ideally placed to give you driving tips so you can get the most out of this extraordinary street car from Toyota.
• Selected weekday and weekend dates throughout the year
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 5ins
• No driving licence is required
• This is not suitable is you have suffered from back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Norfolk Gliding Club
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Honnington, Suffolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
** Premium MSA race track £35 supplement applies, payable direct
* Weekend upgrade £25
• Castle Combe** Adults only
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire*
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey**
• All locations are subject to change