• Explore the skills loop and farmland trails
• All sessions are run as private bookings with your own instructor
• Overalls, helmets and gloves provided
• Safety briefing & demonstration
• 250cc Adult & 90cc Junior Honda Quad-bikes
• 30 min session with 20 mins driving
• 1 hour session with 40 mins driving
What Can I Expect
Action and adventure guaranteed on this family quad biking experience in Scotland! Kids quad bike with the grown ups on these quad biking sessions just for families in the heart of the Scottish countryside.
We’ve got a variety of voucher options to suit all family combinations, that’s to say one or two adults (like Mum, Dad or anyone responsible!) heads out with one or two youngsters on the quad bikes. Your little ones need to be aged between 10 and 16 years old, whilst the grown ups can pretty much be any age - as long as they’re young at heart enough to go quad biking!
What makes this family quad biking extra special here in Scotland is the fact that it’ll be a private booking with just you and the kids. No big groups, no sharing quad bikes - these outings are exclusive to you. It’s a great opportunity for a bit of family bonding, as you go whizzing round on the quads and generally having a whale of a time.
The young riders will be on 90cc quad bikes, whilst the adults (16+) get to ride on 250cc machines. Whether you’re on a big or small model, there’s plenty of power there and you’ll find you climb hills with ease. They’re really agile too, which is just what you need when weaving along those twisting turning tracks. This session is perfect for those with little experience.
We are offering Taster and Experience sessions at this superb location in Scotland. You’re not far from Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park, on a farm estate west of Stirling. Access is easy from the main A81 and the centre offers a huge range of outdoor activities for all ages - including these family quad bike sessions.
If you go for the Taster, you get around 20-minutes on the bikes. On the Experience you double the ride time, as you go exploring on your quad for 40-minutes. All the safety kit is provided for every rider and you’ll have a little training session to get used to the controls before heading off to tackle the farmland trail.
Persuade the kids to leave their smartphones alone for a while and go on a family quad biking day in Scotland, they will absolutely love it.
• Selected dates throughout the year
• Suitable for ages 10-16, with one or two participating adult rider(s) depending on the package you choose
• Due to the nature of this activity spectators may not be able to view the session
• Tea and coffee can be purchased on site, toilet facilities are also available
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Please bring suitable footwear that you do not mind getting dirty
• All customers must sign a waiver on arrival
• Gartmore, Stirlingshire