• Families taking part in these portrait photo shoots should allow spending up to 1.5 hours at the studio
• Pose in front of a variety of different backgrounds and have a number of outfit changes to ensure you have a great range of different style prints
• After your session you will view your images and select your free, professionally re-touched 5'' x 7'' print
• FREE £50 voucher to spend on wall hangings/albums or portfolios (vouchers can not be redeemed against prints)
• Additional images are available to purchase at the studio with prices varying depending on size and quantity
What Can I Expect
Get all the family together with a Capture family photo shoot! These photo shoots give you the perfect opportunity to get your nearest and dearest family members together and let a professional photographer capture that special moment forever.
Families change fast and photos are the only way to truly capture a moment in time. This photoshoot makes it easy to get high-quality group shots that capture the personalities that make your family unique.
You’ll be made to feel at ease from the word go. From the backgrounds to the music, your photographer will tailor every element of your photoshoot to your family, so that your photos suit you and your home.
What you and your family wear is up to you, but your photographer will give you some extra guidance on what would suit your photoshoot, as well as garments to avoid, such as big logos and strong patterns.
The shoot will last up to an hour, giving you plenty of time to get different combinations of people and backdrops for a wide choice of images to choose from at the end. Don’t be disappointed if your shoot is shorter, some sessions take less time than others. For example, a shorter, more dynamic and upbeat photoshoot when there are youngsters involved often achieves the best results - and you get just as many images.
Photo shoot studios are located the length and breadth of the country, so there’s bound to be a family photoshoot location near you. Seeing as you don't need to pick your venue when buying the voucher, you can decide as a family which location is most convenient for you all to meet at.
A 7" x 5" print of your favourite shot is included in the price of each family photo shoot package and is yours to keep. During the viewing session you'll be able to choose your free family photograph and order any other photos from the shoot that you'd like to buy as well, with everything from acrylic wall hangings to canvas big format prints. Have fun!
• Appointments are available from Sunday to Saturday throughout the year, including bank holidays depending on the location
• Allow spending approximately three hours at the Studio
• Viewings are not always instant; a later appointment may be made to view your pictures
• Once you have purchased a voucher you will book in directly with the operator
• Family Portrait sessions should consist of a minimum of two generations or three family members and there is no maximum group size
• It is advised that you check with the studio if you plan to include more than six people in the portrait shot
• This activity is not suitable for spectators, however some studios have a waiting area where non participating guests can wait
• Photo studios offer toilet facilities and provide refreshments for guests
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• No more than one voucher can be used in a 12 month month period per household
• To secure the time and date of your booking at your chosen venue, you will be asked to pay a fully refundable fee of £25
• Because all images are professionally retouched, your chosen family portrait is normally to be collected from the studio at a later date
• You can usually arrange for the studio to post out your prints to you (additional fees may apply)
• There are 67 locations available across the UK