• Drive a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
• This spec of car appeared in Fast and Furious 7
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• 3 or 6 miles driving the Dodge Hellcat
• Allow up to one hour on site for this experience
Engine: 6.2L V8
Horsepower: 707 bhp
0-60 - 5.2 seconds
Top Speed: 199mph
What Can I Expect
The Dodge Hellcat is one seriously street-wise car. It’s got head-turner throwback looks, with thoroughly modern engineering brilliance under the hood. We’re talking an incredible 707bhp from a huge 6.2l V8 engine. Yep, this is all-American motoring in the biggest and baddest style!
The Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (to give this beast its full name), is a bonafide muscle car. Big, heavy, wide, low and mean, it sounds like a bit of unwieldy gangster, but actually the Hellcat has handling to match all that power. That’s because this is an SRT version. That’s SRT for Street & Racing Technology, the high-performance arm of Chrysler who created this incredible car and they’ve done some rather nifty work to create the formidable Hellcat.
The car’s exterior give you massive clues about the performance of this Dodge. With extra air intakes and a more aggressive styling, SRT has even made room for massive 20” alloys. Inside the cabin is roomy and it's technically a four-seater family car, but it’s really a fastback, with a long bonnet, low roof and proportionately small windows. Indeed, some may say the rear windscreen only needs to be big enough to see what you’ve overtaken!
The 6.2l HEMI engine under the bonnet produces unbridled power. And it’s all beautifully harnessed by SRT. As the guys who run these Dodge track days say, the Hellcat is ‘hugely overpowered’, so perhaps just as well you’ve got upgraded suspension and handling that gives you Street, Sport and Track mode. Even so, the tyre-smoking abilities of the Hellcat are pretty legendary in street racing circles.
We are offering three and six-mile adventures for you at the helm of the Hellcat. In the sea of dull car designs we are flooded with these days, there’s no doubting the Dodge Hellcat totally stands out. It goes like a bat out hell, looks bold and brash and makes all the right noises. Will you love SRT Hellcat as much as we do?
• Selected weekday dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Upgrades to include weekends are available for £25 payable when booking your date
• Minimum age 17
• A full UK driving licence is required
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
• Minimum height 4ft 5ins
• This is not suitable if you have suffered back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The vehicle used in this experience is an authentic Dodge Hellcat however it was not used in the filming of Fast and Furious 7
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Limited availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, Leicestershire
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey**
• Castle Combe, Wiltshire**
** Premium MSA race track £25 supplement applies, payable direct