• Blend and shake your own cocktails
• You will be guided through the concepts of mixology and cocktail making
• Learn how to shape and marble chocolate
• Make fresh truffles before decorating with your choice of white chocolate flakes, strawberry curls, honeycomb, sea salt and berry dust
• Take home around 15 of your chocolate creations, packaged in a ribbon tied bag
• Masterclasses last 2.5 hours
• You will form part of a group of up to 36 participants
What Can I Expect
Choccies and drinkies combine when you go chocolate and cocktail making for a cracking evening of entertainment! These workshops will see you making the chocolates and shaking the cocktails, with plenty of time for taste testing whilst you work away at creating your hand-crafted sensations. We love it!
What better way to stoke up that true ‘Friday feeling’ than with an early evening session of chocolate and cocktail making? We think these workshops near Shoreditch Park in North London are a great way to kick off a weekend. You’ll get two and a half hours to create, make, shape and shake your way through several different cocktail drink and chocolate recipes - and then you can hit the town after!
Get a group of you together, go as a couple, get your work colleagues involved, or just invite the family along for a long overdue meet-up with a difference. Your host will show you all the mixology and bar tending skills needed to rustle up some rather tasty cocktails and then you’ll move over to the gloriousness that is chocolate.
When it comes to the recipes for your cocktails, you can go wild in the aisles or stay classic. You might even fancy creating your very own vision of drinkable goodness, but don’t forget, the proof is in the tasting, so hopefully you’ll get those blends to balance and complement each other!
After the cocktails comes the chocolate making. You’ll be presented with a mouth-watering slab of solid, unadulterated cocoa-y gorgeousness and your job is to shape and marble away, to form your delightful hand-made works of chocolate heaven. There will also be truffles that need to be decorated, so you could be dipping and rolling in anything from exotic spices to crispy crunchy caramel bits. Delicious.
And of course, allowances are made for the very important task of tasting. After all, you can’t walk out at the end of any chocolate and cocktail making workshop having not tried your wares can you? As you sip on your drinks and nibble on chocs made by your own fair hand, it’s time to ponder you’re next move - the hand-tied bag. This is what you’ll pop your chocs in to take away with you. Get ready to curl the ribbons, there’ll be at least 15 truffles and chocs going home with you!
• Experiences are generally once a month on selected Fridays throughout the year
• Sessions generally start at either 6.30 or 7pm
• Minimum age is 18
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?