• 25 or 50 clay session at a choice of locations
• Welcome and safety briefing
• Friendly and professional instruction
• Safety equipment and cartridges are provided
• Allow around one hour on site for 25 clays and and two hours for 50 clays
• You may form part of a small group, the size dependant on your chosen location
What Can I Expect
Clay Pigeon Shooting UK-wide - our most flexible countrywide clay shooting voucher! We've put together this very special deal with a host of different clay pigeon shooting venues across the UK.
These vouchers give you the best value in clay pigeon shooting for one to six people, with a choice of 25 or 50 clays for you to fire at. The targets will be coming at you thick and fast. Have you got the keen eye needed to hit them?
The clay shoots happen at locations all over the UK. Of course, every venue is different, but all offer excellent tuition for those with absolutely no clay shooting experience. Each one has a good range of gear, so you can be sure to be allocated a shotgun and cartridges best suited to your ability and stature.
You might find yourself heading off to the shooting stands on a large country estate, at a small and friendly clays club, or even a ground that's used for UK and world class clay pigeon shooting competitions.
Clay pigeon shoots at any of these UK schools will last for at least an hour (or longer if the group size is bigger) and during this time you will be able to blast away at those pesky clay targets being hurled across the sky. With a bit of luck you'll be smashing it and you'll get that feeling of satisfaction as you watch the clays disintegrate and fall to the ground with a resounding thud.
Don't hang fire on buying this clay pigeon shooting UK offer as it is a great value voucher. And remember, the beauty of this package is that there's no need for you to pick the clay pigeon club venue now. The lucky recipient will choose from our list of shooting centres around the UK on booking in for their clay session. Of course, all the gear needed is included in the deal, as is instruction from fully qualified coaches too.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Specific dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen venue
• Minimum age 12 (10 at Fife, 14 at Nottingham/Suffolk/Devon, 15 at Dartford)
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
• Spectators are welcome to watch from designated viewing areas
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
• Onsite facilities vary
• Buckinghamshire Long Crendon
• Cambridgeshire Huntingdon
• Cheshire Frodsham (50 clays only)
• Devon near Dawlish
• Dorset Sturminster Newton
• Fife Kirkcaldy
• Hampshire Melstead (25 clays only) Sundays only
• Hertfordshire Hertford
• Kent Dartford - Weekends only
• Kent Tunbridge Wells - Weekends only
• Kent Woodnesborough near Dover (25 clays only) - Sundays only
• Leicestershire Market Harborough
• Nottingham Southwell
• Pembrokeshire Cardigan
• Suffolk Bury St Edmunds
• Wales Port Talbot - March to October only
• Wales Llanmadoc
• Warwickshire Southam
• West Sussex Findon near Brighton
• Please note locations are subject to change