• Choose from a 25 or 50 clay session at a choice of locations
• Welcome and safety briefing
• Friendly and professional instruction
• Safety equipment and cartridges are provided
• Please allow around one hour on site for 25 clays and and two hours for 50 clays
• You may form part of a group, the size dependant on your chosen location
What Can I Expect
Clay Pigeon Shooting UK-wide - our most flexible clay shooting voucher that covers several centres around the UK! This is the perfect choice for those who don't want to choose, as you leave the decision to the budding clay pigeon shooter as to which shooting ground they want to go to.
We've put together this very special deal with a host of different clay pigeon shooting venues across the UK to give you the best value, with sessions offering both 25 and 50 clays for you to fire at, so the targets will be coming at you thick and fast. Have you got the keen eye needed to hit them?
These clay shoots happen at schools all over the UK, including Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire, Devon and Dorset, East and West Sussex, Suffolk and Kent. Of course, every venue is different, but all offer excellent tuition for those with absolutely no clay shooting experience and each one has a good range of gear, so you can be sure to be allocated a shotgun and cartridges best suited to your ability and stature. You might find yourself heading off to the shooting stands on a large country estate, at a small and friendly clays club or even a ground that's used for UK and world class clay pigeon shooting competitions.
Clay pigeon shoots at any of these UK schools will last for at least an hour (or longer if the group size is bigger) and during this time you will be able to blast away at those pesky clay targets being hurled across the sky. With a bit of luck you'll be smashing it and you'll have that ultimate feeling of satisfaction as you watch the clays disintegrate and fall to the ground with a resounding thud.
Don't hang fire on buying this clay pigeon shooting UK offer from IntotheBlue as it is a great value voucher. And remember, the beauty of this package is that there's no need for you to pick which clay pigeon club venue now, the lucky recipient can choose from our list of shooting centres around the UK on booking in for their clay session. Of course, all the gear needed is included in the deal, as is instruction from fully qualified coaches too.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, depending on your chosen venue and availability
• Minimum age 12 (14 at Nottingham, Suffolk and Devon, 15 at Dartford)
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
• Spectators are welcome
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear should be worn
• Onsite facilities vary
• Buckinghamshire, Long Crendon
• Devon, near Dawlish
• Dorset, Sturminster Newton
• Hampshire, Meadstead (25 clay shoot only)
• Kent, Dartford (weekends only)
• West Sussex, Near Brighton
• Leicestershire, Market Harborough
• Nottingham, Sherwood Forest
• Nottingham, Retford
• Suffolk, Barnham
• Hertford, Hertfordshire
• Brecon Beacon, Wales
• Gower, Wales (March to October only)
• Please note locations are subject to change