• Choose between a 25 or 50 clay experience
• A full safety briefing with a qualified instructor
• Ear and sight protection provided
• A varied range of guns to suit all abilities including 12, 20 Bore or 410 shotguns
• You may be in a group of up to six people
Clays & Shotgun Combo
• 25 Clays using 12, 20 Bore or 410 shotguns
• 18 shots using either a 3 shot semi-automatic or 3 shot pump action shotgun
What Can I Expect
Clay pigeon shooting West Sussex - hit the clays at this, one of the biggest shooting clubs not just in the South, but the whole of the country! Our venue is just a few miles inland from Worthing on a pretty farm site.
Nestled in amongst the crop fields and forests of Findon, this South Downs based clay shooting ground is proud to be a CPSA (Clay Pigeon Shooting Association) Premier centre, which means the team in West Sussex can boast a variety of traps to tickle your fancy coupled with very high standards of tuition and coaching. And as well as welcoming all levels of clay shooters, the centre hosts many national and international clay shoot events that gives this venue a particularly vibrant atmosphere.
With the South Downs as your picturesque backdrop, we're sure you will love every minute of your clay shoot at this West Sussex shoot. Whether you are a total beginner or already have experience at shooting clays, you'll find there is something for you here. In fact, there is even a leading clay and outdoor pursuit retailer on site and the Raker shop is packed to the rafters with shotguns, ammunition and even the clothing and protective gear to match. But there's no need for you to splash the cash, this clay shoot is a specially designed taster session, so all the gear is loaned to your for the duration of your lesson, including a top notch Beretta gun.
If you're already a bit of a hot shot, or it turns out you're a complete natural at this clay shooting game, our Findon site offers expert tuition on a some seriously tricky target styles to test even the best. From battue, chondel and rabbit, to driven, teal and grouse butts the coaches here can give you hints, tips and practical help to help you get that shot spot on. And for an extra challenge, go for the clays and shotgun combo where you can fire a semi-auto or pump action shotgun at single, double and trio targets - that means one, two or three targets flying through the air at the same time!
Being one of the largest set ups we have on our books, this clay pigeon shooting Wet Sussex activity is available all year round and there is even gun equipment for young shooters as young as 10 years old. Groups sizes are kept small, so there's no waiting around for your turn. Time to step up to the challenge and get blasting those South Down clays!
• This activity takes place from Wednesdays to Sundays throughout the year by prior arrangement
• All abilities may shoot at this gun club
• Minimum age for clay shooting is 10 years old and 16 years old for the shotgun
• Participants must be strong enough to hold a gun firmly
• Suitable outdoor comfortable clothing and footwear should be worn
• Spectators are very welcome free of charge
• Guests may view the shooting in action but must stay within the areas designated by the instructors
• Under 16s must be fully supervised at all times
• Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• There is a cafeteria where hot and cold refreshments may be purchased
• Findon, West Sussex near Worthing