• Day hire (24 hours) of a classic car
• Insurance for one driver
• Mileage allowance of 150 miles is included
• One passenger may accompany you (up to 3 in the four seater Mustang, VW Camper, Mercedes 280CE and BMW 645 CSI)
• 1973 Mercedes Benz 280CE
• 1981 Mercedes Benz 380SL
• 1984 BMW 645 CSI
• In addition to the cars in package A, you can also choose from the following
• 1969 Jaguar E-Type
• 1965 Ford Mustang Shelby Tribute
• 1965 Volkswagen Type 2
What Can I Expect
Classic car hire in London - spend twenty four hours with a real beauty! These lovingly restored vintage cars are ready for the road at this specialist car hire company in the heart of the capital. Whether it’s a vintage Mercedes or a classic Ford Mustang Shelby tribute, we’ve got the car for you.
Go cruising in a classic car that you’ve hired for the day from London. And when we say a day, the hire periods run from 09:00 on the morning of collection, to 09:00 the following morning. Of course, you can return your vehicle earlier if you prefer, but in essence it means you have a whole day and a night to spend together.
Our packages are all inclusive, so fully comprehensive insurance is included, as is breakdown cover. All cars are fully prepared for you before going out on the road and they are all kept in prime roadworthy condition by skilled mechanics. All classic car hires from this London centre start and finish at the base in Haringey, which is easy to reach by public transport, or by car.
Driving any of these classic hire cars is so different to driving any of the modern cars of today. They all have so much character and charm. The likes of the vintage Mercedes and BMWs for hire in the fleet are proof that some cars are just timeless. They may be decades old, but these large limo-style cars and coupes still have serious street cred. Then, of course, there's perennial favourite the Jaguar E-Type. Just a stunning car. Or have fun in the Ford Mustang Shelby tribute - it’s 60s American diner styling through and through, with the black vinyl and red interior colour scheme.
In amongst the sports cars and Germanic coupes is one other, very special VW. The 1965 T2 Transporter is your classic Hippie Wagon. It’s a splitty (that’s to say it’s one of the older-style ones with the split-screen windscreen) and it is utterly delightful, bringing a taste of seaside road trips to London with it’s cream and white livery.
You won’t be going it alone on your roadtrip, as all packages are for one driver and at least one passenger (in the VW and the saloons there’s room for up to three to join you). Whichever vehicle you choose to go motoring off in on your self-drive adventure, we think this classic car hire company in London has curated a fleet of refreshingly unusual vintage cars for you to take out on the public roads. Have fun out there!
• Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates are subject to availability of your chosen vehicle
• Hires are available from 9am until 9am the following day (24 hours), alternative times can be accommodated where possible, upon request
• Drivers must be aged between 25 and 79 (minimum age 30 for the Mustang)
• Licences must have been held for a minimum of 3 years and have fewer than 6 points
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Drivers must produce their driving licence on the day, along with an additional form of ID
• Insurance can be arranged for additional drivers at a charge of £50 per person
• A pre-authorisation security deposit of £1500-£2000 depending on your chosen vehicle is taken on a card. The funds are not withdrawn from your account unless there is an incident that requires an insurance claim
• Extra day(s) hire can be arranged for an additional charge, payable when booking your date
• Haringey, North London, N10