A Premium Chocolate Making Workshop in a real Chocolate Factory
• You will be tutored by a professional chocolatier
• Create your own chocolate recipe
• Learn the art of fine piping and decorating
• Lolly decorating competition
• All ingredients and packaging are provided
• Light refreshments included
• Allow up to three hours for this chocolate making workshop
What Can I Expect
The perfect gift for anyone who loves chocolate – learn how to make handmade chocolates to your own unique recipe and take home the 21 chocolates you make, all wrapped up in professional packaging. This fun and informative half-day workshop is hosted by an Hampshire-based award winning chocolate company who will help you to master the skills of a professional chocolatier in just a morning!
This Alresford artisan chocolatier is extremely proud of the fine chocolates it produces (with good reason!) and is now offering you the chance to come to their lovely Hampshire venue to find out how to make delicious and unique chocolates. Using locally sourced products including cream, fruits, nuts and liqueurs, you can create your own combination of divine flavours before finding out how to decorate and garnish your stylish chocolates like a professional.
With a wide variety of finest quality ingredients and tastings along the way, you’ll be taught how to make a ganache and how to hand pipe into professional moulds, before decorating your handmade delights using your newly-acquired piping skills. At the end of the sessions you’ll also be shown how to hand decorate a lolly, with a prize on offer for the best one. Expert chocolate making advice is always on hand from this Hampshire team and it’s sure to be a fun, friendly and relaxed environment.
These courses last three hours and by the end of it you will have made a superb batch of handmade chocolates (not counting all the ones you taste whilst learning!), as well as your chocolate lolly to take home with you. Lots of sessions are themed throughout the year to suit various events such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Easter, so whatever the occasion, you can be sure of making artisan chocolates to match.
If you adore a little bit of cocoa in your life – or even a lot - and have always wondered if you’d make a great chocolatier, then you’ll love the opportunity to attend a totally hands-on workshop showing you how to make handmade chocolates in Hampshire’s most welcoming artisan workshop. From that initial tempering to final decoration and presentation, watch your little bite size morsels of chocolatey goodness develop and flourish, before taking them home to enjoy at your leisure.
• Workshops take place on most Saturday mornings (10:00am - 12:30pm) & afternoons (2:00-4:30pm) and Selected Friday afternoons (2:00 - 4:30pm)
• Minimum age 14
• A must for anyone who loves chocolate and wants to make premium handmade chocolates like the professionals
• Unfortunately this is not suitable for spectators but why not invite your friends to purchase a voucher and join you for a fun and informative session immersed in chocolate
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Old Alresford, Hampshire