• Stay in an insulated pod for up to four people
• Pods include lighting, heating, verandah with table and chairs
• Use of five star standard toilets, free hot shower facilities, hairdryers
• Accessible family bathroom on site
• Laundry and dish washing facilities
• The Manor House has a lounge bar, dining room and games room for use
• Playground and picnic benches
• Your own camping equipment is needed
What Can I Expect
Glamping Devon - your chance to stay in one of these fabulous camping pods on a park near Tavistock in Devon. If you like the idea of the peace and quiet of the countryside, but without the hassle of putting up and taking down a soggy tent, these short breaks on edge the Dartmoor National Park are perfect for you.
This family run holiday park in Devon is small and friendly with apartments, holiday homes, camping pitches and the pods clustered around a restored manor house. Set in mature grounds, it's all about starry skies far from the light pollution of the city as you get into the glamping spirit, that's outdoor living without the hassle.
Perfectly placed for exploring the coastal walks and the cosy fishing villages of south Devon, you are also just a few minutes from the amenities of Tavistock with its market, shops, cafes, swimming pool and Wharf arts centre. Back on site, each pod is made from hardwood and sits on a elevated area behind the main camping section. They are all fully insulated with heating and light and outside there's a covered verandah with tables and chairs so you can chill out until your hearts are content.
If you fancy exerting yourself and can extricate yourselves from the cosiness of glamping's finest pods in Devon, you can potter over to the manor house, where there's a bar area with games and a restaurant room with evening meals being served. Don't expect any loud music, bingo or shows though, this glamping break is all about chillaxing Devonshire style!
These glamping Devon experiences are available from March to November and each funky pod can sleep up to four people. So whether it's a weekend as a romantic couple, a mini-break with friends or as a family, these camping pods let you explore and enjoy the Devonshire coast and countryside with a 'back to nature' feel, but with extra comforts included.
• Available from March 15th to November 15th excluding Bank Holidays
• A pet friendly pod is available at additional charge payable locally
• The one night break is available from Sunday to Thursday nights
• Couples and families alike
• Dogs are permitted from £5.00 per night
• All under 18's must be accompanied by an adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Your own camping equipment is required (sleeping bags, cooking utensils, crockery etc)
• No beds are supplied, you are recommended to bring a blow-up bed
• Please note the Langstone Manor bar has seasonal opening times
• "Camping Pods" is in Dartmoor National Park near Tavistock, Devon