• Bungee Jump from 160ft alongside the Iconic backdrop of the O2 Arena in London
• Allow spending 2 hours at the venue
• All jumpers receive a personalised certificate
What Can I Expect
Savour this spectacular and thrilling 160ft bungee jump next to London's O2 Arena! Yes, you can now throw yourself off a bungee crane from a knee-wobbling height against the stunning backdrop of the futuristic O2 dome, the River Thames, Canary Wharf and the central London skyline.
On arrival at the venue you’ll be weighed twice to ensure the correct bungee cord is used and then kitted out with the bungee rope and double safety harnesses. The professional instructors are super safety conscious and make extensive checks, especially of the main ankle harness.
Then you'll be welcomed to the crane platform by the jumpmaster and the ascent to 160ft will begin. As you rise above the skyline you’ll see unforgettable views of London, the river and nearby Canary Wharf and historic Greenwich. Then after a final check, you’re ready to fly and it’s up to you to take the dramatic step and launch yourself into thin air.
Before you know it, you'll be plummeting downwards until the bungee cord steadily checks your trajectory and you rebound upwards into a series of giant exhilarating bounces before you are finally lowered to a thick air cushion on the ground below.
Afterwards, you'll be rewarded with a personalised certificate commemorating this most unique bungee jumping experience in London. There is plenty of space for spectators around the O2 Arena, after all it is one of the largest indoor rock concert venues in Europe that opened in a great fanfare in 2007, using the huge hedgehog-like structure previously known as the Millennium Dome.
You can reach the site by Tube, road, water and even by air as the Emirates Air Line cable car takes 10 minutes to arrive at the O2 at up to 300ft to cross the river from Royal Docks on the river’s north side.
This O2 bungee experience is the latest in our range of superb
bungee jump activities from IntotheBlue.
• Jumps take place quarterly but places are limited, don't miss your chance to be among the first to try this unique experience
• Maximum weight limit for a solo jumper is 120kg (18.9 stone)
• Waist harnesses fit waist sizes of 40cm (15.7 inches) to 125cm (49.2 inches)
• Minimum age 14
• Under 16's will require parental consent and signature
• Over 50's will need to provide a doctors certificate
• Alcohol - if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
• Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
• Boots may need to be removed when jumping
• Please inform the operator if you are taking any form of medication
• If you have high blood pressure, heart condition, dizziness, epilepsy, damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes, asthma or are pregnant you should seek medical advice before jumping
• If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
• Spectators are welcome to watch your once in a lifetime bungee jump
• Video footage, photographs and T-shirts of your jump are available to purchase with prices starting from £15
• The O2 also boasts a cinema as well as a large number of restaurants and bars.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• These London bungee jumps take place at Peninsula Square in front of the iconic arena where you'll jump with the famous backdrop of the O2 dome behind you.
• The O2 can be easily reached by public transport, such as the London Tube on the Jubilee line, or via the Thames on the Thames Clippers
• Parking is available close to the jump site