• Drive a Porsche Boxster Martini race car
• Choose from a 3 or 6 mile experience
• Welcome introduction and safety briefing
• Experience driving around a track
• Fully qualified instructors are there to give advice
• Allow at least an hour on site
What Can I Expect
Discover this Martini-styled pocket rocket on this Porsche Boxster race car experience! The Boxster is the brilliant little rear-wheel drive convertible from Porsche that packs a serious punch out on the race track. It’s a two-door, two-seater, convertible Porsche with that legendary flat 6 engine, all finished off with classic Martini racing stripes…what more could you ask for?
Yep, this Porsche harks back to the halcyon days of Porsche racing in the iconic Martini colours. The cars were always sparkling white, with those distinctive blue, back and red stripes sweeping sportily over the bonnet. It has been said that the two icons of Porsche and Martini combined to make on great partnership. And winning the Le Mans three times and endless other races too, we think they might be right.
The Boxster is the most compact of the Porsches. On the motorway you might feel a bit sandwiched in between all the big lorries and bulky SUVs. But put the Boxster on the circuit and this Porsche becomes a true race car, especially when it’s a Boxster S like the one you’ll be driving!
This racing prowess comes partly because the Boxster is rear wheel drive. And unlike other RWD cars that are usually big, heavy saloons, the Porsche is incredibly nimble. It also has superbly thought out weight distribution. Add to this the 3.4l boxer engine and 306bhp and you’ve got yourself a hugely fun car all wrapped up in cool Martini Racing decals.
F1, Le Mans, touring car, rallying and even power boating, in the heyday of Martini Racing, the brand had it all. This Porsche Boxster race car marks those legendary days of motor racing, proudly sporting those iconic Martini colours. If your track day happens to be a good weather day, you can have the extra fun factor of racing around the track with the top down. How cool is that?
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Dates and session times are subject to availability at your chosen location
• Minimum age 10
• Under 18's must be accompanied onsite by an adult
• Minimum height 4 ft 5
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire (Limited Availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Honnington, Suffolk
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
Premium circuit upgrades available for a supplement, payable directly at the time of booking:
• Castle Combe (£25 upgrade supplement) Adults only
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey (£35 upgrade supplement) Limited availability
• All locations are subject to change