• Drive a Bentley Continental GT
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing covering performance track driving and track day etiquette
• 4 passenger sighting laps in a track prepared sports car (Evo X, Impreza STi or BMW M3), including one high speed lap
• 10 laps driving the Bentley with 1:1 instruction
• Each lap is approximately 1 km
• Performance driving debrief with your instructor
• Experiences last approximately 90 minutes
What Can I Expect
The Bentley GT is a Grand Tourer with a capital G and a capital T. This is a comfy, limousine-style, four seater cruiser that’s ideal for chauffeuring VIPs around. But that's only half the story. Drive the Bentley and you’ll realise that this GT has serious racing credentials as well.
Who’d have thought the Bentley GT, designed, engineered and built in Crewe, could have such an incredible international reputation? It’s slick, sleek and the car of choice for rich-folk around the world who want to drive or be driven in comfort and style, but with all the stats to match. This is a 600bhp coupe that packs a serious punch for such a large car.
Inside it’s as luxurious as you’d hope. This is a car that comes with a whole palette of colours to choose from for your leather interior. With names like ‘Beluga’, Saffron’, ‘Nautic’ and ‘Burr Oak’, you just know the British-built Bentley is in a different league.
Of course, the modern day Bentley GT under the guidance of parent company Volkswagen is no-longer the handcrafted vehicle it used to be, but the marque has undoubtedly increased its following and gained many new fans, thanks to exquisite detail and superb handling.
You’ll discover all this for yourself when you take the Bentley GT out on this experience. You will be at the helm of this deluxe motor for ten divine laps of the airfield circuit at Bovingdon. This car feels mature, solid and rather lavish. But it also like to let its hair down on the track (after all, this car features as an official parade car at the Nurburgring 24 hour race and the Continental GT3 is a pure race car).
Boasting four wheel drive with torque vectoring to make sure the correct amount of drive needed goes to each wheel at any given moment, this GT sticks to the road really, really well. With the latest twin-clutch technology, the eight-speed, self-shifting transmission is pretty nifty too. We think you’ll love it as much as this Bentley GT loves being driven ‘properly’ rather than cruising from hotel to hotel laden with shopping and VIPs!
• Selected weekdays throughout the year
• Upgrades to include Saturday mornings are available for £39 when booking your date
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Height restrictions: minimum 5ft, maximum 6ft 5ins
• Weight restrictions: maximum 20 stone
• A full manual driving licence is required
• Participants must be physically fit with no serious health conditions
• Spectators are welcome
• Passenger experiences are available on the day starting from £19
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Flat soled shoes must be worn
• Glasses must be worn if needed
• Refreshments and snacks are available to purchase onsite
• Professional photographs and onboard Go Pro recordings are available to purchase on the day
• Drivers will need to sign a form accepting risk and vehicle damage liability of £1400+VAT alternatively a £25 Collision Damage Waiver can be paid to zero the excess
• Bovingdon Airfield, Hemel Hemstead, Hertfordshire