Carnivore Combo for Two People
• Get up and close with 3 formidable carnivores
• Meet a Red Fox family with the opportunity to feed them
• Meet the reptiles
• Meet the Servals and have the chance to stroke and cuddle them
• This experience will last around an hour
• You will be in a small group of 4 people
What Can I Expect
Get ready for some thrilling animal encounters that give you the chance to spend a captivating hour in the daytime with these formidable predators. The experience takes place at the friendly Hoo Farm, an animal park just north of Telford that is home to an eclectic family of animals and birds that will have visitors of all ages absolutely enthralled.
Three impressive sets of carnivores will be waiting to meet you on this, the Carnivore Combo experience. The centre's resident family of Red Foxes are very tame and love nothing better than to come and greet visitors. Mind you, that might be because you'll be bringing chicken with you and that is without doubt the fox's favourite dish. You'll be amazed how gently these foxes take the pieces of chicken out of your hand. A veritable foxy feast.
The next residents you'll be paying a visit to are the impressive Burmese Pythons and Boa Constrictors. These amazing reptiles truly personify the meaning of the word ‘predator’ with their strength and agility. What's more, you’ll be able to get up close to serpentine residents like Bonnie the Python, hold them and feel their (surprisingly) soft skin. Don’t worry though, although they are amongst the world’s biggest snakes, the largest food they can eat is a rabbit, so we are all off the menu!
Last but by no means least, it's time to meet Zeus and Dooma the sleek Servals. When encountered in the wild, these cheetah-like animals are impressive hunters, but this pair are a lot calmer and are quite happy hanging out with you. In fact, this is the only place in the UK where you can get up close to a Serval, so it’s a unique opportunity here at Hoo Farm Animal Kingdom.
We think these animal encounters offer a fun and informative way to meet and learn about some really unusual animals - all of whom are accomplished predators in their own way. And with all experiences being led by expert animal keepers, you will get a real insight into what looking after and being with these carnivores on a daily basis is really like.
• Available on selected dates throughout the year
• Early booking is essential to avoid disappointment
• The Wildlife Park is closed during November and from Christmas Eve until 22nd March. Although experiences take place during this time, the park itself will not be accessible
• Due to the popularity of this experience please book well in advance to avoid disappointment
• Minimum age 10
• Under 18's must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Telford, Shropshire