• A four hour floral experience with an award winning florist
• Floristry demonstrations and hands on training on how to build your own flower arrangement
• Light refreshments and biscuits
• All flowers and sundries to make your own creation
• Take home your favourite creation
• You may be part of a group of up to six people
What Can I Expect
Now here’s a nice peaceful, flower-filled day out from Intotheblue for you! This is your opportunity to take a flower arranging course in the quaint village of Tutbury in Staffordshire, the perfect venue to learn this impressive art that can bring a room in your home to life with a bouquet of lovely fresh floral fragrances.
This half day session is based in a wonderful, family run flower shop, which has been in the heart of historic Tutbury for years and has become very much an integral part of the community. The shop also boasts an award winning team, having won the silver medal in the prestigious UK Flower Shop of the Year awards.
Your flower arranging lesson starts with a warm welcome from owner Tina and her creative team. The atmosphere on the course is all about being relaxed and, most of all, having fun. Guests will settle into a small group of up to six, ensuring plenty of hands on time for green fingered enthusiasts.
To get your floral creativity flowing, you’ll watch a demonstration of three different larger scale flower arrangements - and of course, you are free to ask as many questions as you like. Throughout the workshop, guests will also become privy to some insider expertise and get plenty of tips that florists usually like to keep for themselves.
After a break for light refreshments (all included in the price), your half day floristry experience in Tutbury’s finest flower arranging shop continues with you having the chance to create your very own flower-filled display. These arrangements can be inspired and guided by one of the three you saw being made earlier or you can develop an idea all of your own.
The experienced flower arrangers will be only too pleased to help and assist you in making your stunning arrangements with freshly cut flowers and foliage, to create a truly stunning masterpiece that you are welcome to take home with you as a colourful memento of your flower arranging day in Tutbury.
• Monday to Thursday throughout the year by arrangement
• Sundays by special arrangement at no additional charge
• This experience is for those with a keen interest to expand their floral knowledge and learn new and exciting techniques
• Unfortunately this activity is not suitable for spectators, but why not encourage a friend to buy a voucher and join you for a great half day out
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• This experience takes place in an award winning florist in Tutbury, Staffordshire