• A Full Day VIP Tour of London. Choose from the following:
Welcome to London
• Tour of the Tower of London
• View the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
• Cruise on the River Thames
• Visit Westminster Abbey for a photo stop
• Guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral
• Tour finishes at the London Eye (not included)
Total London with the London Eye
• In addition to the itinerary of the Welcome to London Tour you will also receive a flight on the London Eye
Magic of London with Champagne Tea
• In addition to the itinerary of the Welcome to London Tour you will also receive a full afternoon tea with a glass of Champagne
• Champagne Afternoon Tea includes; sandwiches, scones served with clotted cream and jam plus a glass of Champagne
What Can I Expect
Do the London day tour thing in style with these VIP packages that give you exclusive access to some the capital's favourite landmarks!
We've got three packages on offer for you, all based around the Welcome to London Day Tour. This is a comprehensive full day of sightseeing and exploring in the capital that is guided and includes all the travel and entrance tickets you need to move smoothly from area to area.
It's an early departure from London' Victoria Coach Station for your day tour, but it's worth it as you will be driven straight to the Tower of London for a tour. You'll be met by one of the suited and booted Yeoman Warders who will show you around, including seeing those infamous crown jewels, the Traitor's Gate and the Bloody Tower - all without the crowds.
The day gets even more regal when your tour continues through the streets of London on your executive coach to catch the changing of the guards ceremony at Buckingham Palace. After all that pomp and circumstance, it's time to go with the flow of the Thames as you embark on a short cruise of the river that cuts the capital in half, checking out the sights on both the north and south banks as you go.
After a break for lunch, it's all about St Paul's Cathedral. As everyone knows, it's a masterpiece of Baroques style by the architect Sir Christopher Wren, but did you know there is a science behind the famous Whispering Gallery? Well, on this London day tour you get to find out for yourself, with access to the circular gallery in the dome that boasts unique acoustics, resulting in a simple whisper being heard from one side to the other and where handclaps echo four times!
For those on the Welcome tour of London, your day ends here. If you go for the afternoon tea add-on, you'll be sipping tea on the River Thames for your traditional high tea, complete with fresh brew tea and warm scones. Alternatively, London day trippers on the Total London tour will be able to see the capital from the air, as the package includes tickets to ride in a capsule on the London Eye.
We think these VIP London day tour packages really are a cut above the rest. You get exclusive 'before the crowds' access with a knowledgeable guide to two of London's biggest visitor attractions, shown around London in a comfy coach and enjoy a cruise on the river, all rounded off with a Champers tea or a trip on the Eye if you fancy it. What more could any day visitor to London ask for from their tour?!
• Summer months: 1st April - 31st October Daily
• Winter months: Nov - Dec 19, March 2020 Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
• January-February 2020: Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays only
• Tours depart at 07:45am
• Minimum age 5 (18 for champagne option)
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Tours depart from Victoria Coach Station and finishes at Festival pier located next to London-Eye