• A Half Day hands-on cookery course lasting around two hours
• Learn from specialist chefs including former Masterchef contestant Ann Hood
• Tasters and soft drinks will be served
• Course notes and recipes to take home
• You'll be joining a group of up to 10 guests on the day
• A range of different cookery lessons are available including:
Indian Masterclass, Moroccan made easy, Spanish, Italian Feasts, Baking and desserts, Knife Skills, Easy Entertaining, Artisan Bread Making, Gourmet Dining, Seafood Masterclass, Dinner Party Masterclass, Thai & Asian Masterclass, The Smart Bake Off, Chocolate Making, Smart Diet and Great British Classics
What Can I Expect
Cooking Lessons in London and the South East - special deals on these hands-on gourmet cookery lessons at a choice of locations! These culinary packages in the capital and home counties will see you being taught how to cook and bake at one of the Smart Schools of Cookery, run by former MasterChef contestant Ann Hood.
Everyone knows London and Greater London is the capital of cuisine when it comes to the sheer range of tastes and flavours available and this range of cooking lessons reflects that with lots of themes and styles for you to choose from. And it's not just the variety of ingredients that counts, as you'll soon find out it really is true that the basis for good cooking is quality of ingredients, with these courses choosing to use handpicked fresh produce as much as possible.
You can take your pick from a variety of two hour lessons including cooking classic dishes ideal for dinner parties, Italian flavours with everything from pasta to panna cotta, tastes of the Med, seafood, summer entertaining and Spanish tapas. You can also travel further east with Indian cookery and Oriental cuisine too - and all without leaving your kitchen!
What we love about these lessons that take place all over the London area is that not only will you be learning about how to improve your cooking in an informal atmosphere, but you will also be having a tasting session with wine included too. In essence, these classes are sociable, chatty and convivial - but the mixture of hands-on and demonstrations, you will gain a lot of what we call insider chef knowledge too, as you are indeed in the company of expert chefs for the duration of the session.
As well as these cooking lessons in London, there are plenty of tasty experience days in the capital, the south east and beyond available from Intotheblue, including a day out experiencing the delights of cookery with chocolate, to dining out in style on the Orient Express. Top cooking tips and tastiness all rolled into one fabulous lesson and we're sure you'll leave feeling confident you can successfully recreate the dishes at home.
• Special Offer vouchers are valid for selected Mondays to Thursdays each month
• Anytime Voucher are valid for use Monday-Sunday
• Morning and afternoon sesions are generally available
• Minimum age is 18
• Courses are not suitable if you have a nut allergy
• Unfortunately spectators are not permitted
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Refreshments are available to purchase on site
Locations are subject to your chosen course
• Essex, Chelmsford CM3
• London, Canary Wharf E14
• Windsor, SL4 - Weekends only