• Drive two of the following vehicles: Dodge Charger Hot Rod, Modified Nissan Skyline, Camaro SS, Mk1 Escort RS or a crazy Mitsubishi Evo
• 3 or 6 miles in each of your chosen vehicles
• Full safety briefing
• Allow up to an hour and a half on site for the 3 mile voucher and up to three hours on site for the 6 mile option
What Can I Expect
Get ready for drifting overload when you drive these Fast and Furious cars! Just like the fleet of muscle cars both classic and new that feature in this favourite Hollywood film franchise, these cars are race-ready and revving their turbo engines ready for you to go driving.
Speed is definitely the name of the game here. There's no doubting every one of these motors goes fast. Very fast in fact. Perhaps just as well then that you'll have a nice mile-long track to drive them around, giving you the chance to really open up those throttles and see what these vehicles can do in a furiously fun driving session.
You get to drive two of the cars featured on these Fast and Furious experiences. All have played star roles in the films and all are proper street racing cars. The most recognisable has to be the Nissan R34 GTR Skyline, Brian O'Connor's signature car in the films. In '2Fast2Furious' it was a Skyline that landed a spectacular bridge jump and a dark blue version has been used to escape across the border into Mexico.
Another Japanese classic is the Mitsubishi Evo. In 'Tokyo Drift' Han gives Steve an Evo VIII to race, whilst an Evo VII was given to Brian for his undercover drugs bust mission and is one of the few cars not get smashed to pieces in the Fast and Furious films! For these experiences you could be driving an equally pimped up looking Evo VI.
Back to the old school, you can choose to have a go in the Dodge Charger hot rod - this is something of a hero car with a legacy. Most definitely being driven fast by Dominic Toretto, this classic was also used in a furious and audacious prison bust to rescue Dom.
Last but not least, there's the Camaro SS. Won by Brian after a race with Korpi, this is another long bonneted American muscle car from back in the day. Ridiculously rapid off the line, it may not be the best in terms of handling around corners, but in a drag-style straight line it is simply awesome.
These brilliant Fast and Furious cars give you an action-packed day out of driving at the track of your choice. Pick which duo of race-prepped and gleaming cars you want to drive and wait for that glorious moment when it's your turn to leap into the driver's seat, hit first gear and go off at furious rate of knots.
• Selected weekday dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• Sessions are available from 08:30 to 15:30
• Upgrades to include weekend dates can be arranged for a £25 fee payable when booking your date
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult on site
• Minimum height 4ft 5
• A driving licence is not required
• This is not suitable if you have previously had back, neck or knee problems
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• All drivers on the day will have the option to pay a non-refundable £25 damage waiver which will cover them against any damage that may be caused to the vehicle(s) in the event of an incident
• Drivers who do not wish to take this waiver will need to sign a disclaimer and will need to be able to cover the cost on the day for any damage to the vehicle up to a maximum amount of £5000. Credit card details will need to be provided with £5000 limit or above for this reason. Debit cards are accepted however please be aware a pre-authorisation applies to debit cards to check funds are available
• Most venues are airfield style circuits with large run off areas
• Abingdon Airfield, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Circuit, Oxfordshire
• Bicester Heritage, Oxfordshire (Limited Availability)
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
• Bovington, Wareham, Dorset
• Honnington, Suffolk
• NAEC Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
• Perranporth Airfield, Cornwall (Annual Event)
• Sywell Aerodrome, Northampton
• Tibenham Circuit, Norfolk
• Tockwith, North Yorkshire
• Three Sisters, Wigan
Premium circuit upgrades available for a supplement, payable directly at the time of booking:
• Castle Combe (£25 upgrade supplement) Adults only
• Dunsfold Airfield, Surrey (£35 upgrade supplement) Limited availability
• All locations are subject to change