• A hands-on cookery class lasting 2 hours
• Your choice from a wide range of courses
• All ingredients and equipment is provided
• A meal is included
• You will form part of a group of up to 30 participants
• Participants are able to bring their own alcohol with no corkage fee
• Pasta Workshop Supper Club
• Sushi Workshop Supper Club
• Vegan Pasta Workshop Supper Club
• Vegan Sushi Workshop Supper Club
• All You Can Eat Doughnut Workshop
• Paella Workshop
• Quick Curry Workshop
• Falafel Workshop
• Gluten Free Pasta Workshop
• Best of British: Fish & Chips Workshop
• Pizza Workshop Supper Club
• Ladies Who Lunch Workshop
What Can I Expect
These cookery classes in London are vibrant, lively, fun and above all, super tasty! The Avenue cookery school is very much a family affair, with Mum, daughter and son all involved in the running and hosting of these colourful courses. Taking inspiration from around the world, you’re certain to eat and cook well!
They say you should never work with children or animals. Mum Diana has foregone the latter, but has very much welcomed her children into the fold of this culinary school of delights in London. In fact all the team shares her love for life and teaching is very much an abundance of good humour, coupled with never-ending enthusiasm, topped off with stacks of cooking tips and shortcuts that’ll amaze you.
The range of cookery classes available at this London school is second to none and great value for money too. Most have both daytime and evening slots on the schedule and many include full, sit down meals to share, or nibbles at the very least and the workshops welcome BYOB.
You’ll find this cookery school just south of the river in Wandsworth. The brand new, fully-equipped kitchen has several workstations for everyone to be hands-on in a small group during the courses. There's also a lovely large wooden table to seat guests for eating. The main host’s station is the focal point of the kitchen and features a nifty ceiling-mounted angled mirror, so everyone can see exactly what the chefs are doing.
There are way too many classes in the Avenue’s cookery repertoire to explain each one in detail, but needless to say we do have a couple of favourites. Who could resist an afternoon of chatter and a top two course meal for Ladies Who Lunch? And who wouldn’t want to indulge in an ‘All you can eat’ doughnut making class? Add to that the sushi supper club, followed by gluten free pasta-making goodness and a superb choice of cookery classes in London has been concocted for you.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability
• Daytime and evening courses are usually available, depending on your chosen class
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Vegetarian and dietary requirements can be catered for on request
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• The Avenue Cookery School, Wandsworth, South West London
• Fully equipped and spacious professional kitchen