• 2.5 hour walking tour of London
• Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films including For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day, Skyfall and Spectre
• Pass by the secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports and the safe house from Spectre
• Learn about the film making process which brings a James Bond film to life
• See locations from the forthcoming release No Time To Die
• James Bond bus tours last approximately 3 hours
• Travel around central London visiting iconic James Bond filming locations.
• Try and spot a real spy at MI6 HQ. You will also visit St Petersburg Square that features on Goldeneye and James Bonds secret HQ
• Visit some of the sights from SPECTRE
• You will be assisted by an entertaining expert tour guide throughout
What Can I Expect
Intrigue and espionage on a James Bond Tour of London! Explore the secretive world of 007 on either a bus or walking tour of the capital. Both are James Bond themed, but with different itineraries, as there’s so much Bondness to see!
When the future of the modern world is at stake, there's only one man who can help. As the most famous spy ever, James Bond gets himself into endless sticky situations, but always seems to come out on top. On our insightful James Bond tours around London, you’ll have the opportunity to see some of the iconic filming locations and learn some interesting facts about this suave secret agent.
Both tours will reveal the real-life locations for scenes from across the spectrum of Bond movies. From Pierce Brosnan’s 007 splashing traffic wardens in Q’s souped up fishing boat at East London dock in ‘The World Is Not Enough’, to visiting London’s oldest restaurant that featured in Daniel Craig's ‘SPECTRE’, no location will be left unturned!
You’ll be treated to a wealth of facts and trivia about the James Bond franchise, including the actors involved, the links between London and Ian Fleming’s books and information about how the films were made. You’ll even get an insight into the real world of the secret service.
On the James Bond bus tour, a minibus is on hand to whisk you and the other members of your group around the capital. Each tour lasts around three hours, giving you plenty of opportunities for pictures at each location, as well as hearing all the intriguing tidbits of information about Bond from the very knowledgeable guides whilst you travel.
On the James Bond walking tour, you’ll meet your guide at Charing Cross then head off in the direction of Westminster, taking in everything from secret bunkers to secret service headquarters as you go. Ending at Vauxhall Station, your Bond tour on foot will last around 2.5 hours.
If you’ve always wanted to know how 007 does it, then a guided James Bond Tour of London by bus or on foot is the way to find out, as you follow in 007’s devilishly debonair footsteps, with undercover activities and film industry secrets aplenty!
• Saturdays throughout the year along with Thursdays between May and August
• Tours depart at 10:30
• Selected Sundays from March to December
• Tours depart at 10:30
• There is no minimum age to attend the tour however all under 12's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Spectators are not permitted
• If you would like friends and family to join simply purchase a ticket
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Bring along cameras as there are plenty of great photo opportunities
• A Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster card (single journey) is required for walking tours (not included)
• Meet outside Charing Cross railway station next to the Amba Hotel
• Tours finish at Vauxhall Station
• Meeting point is London's Temple tube underground station
• The tour bus will then travel around London's James Bond filming locations