• Choose from a one, one and a half or two hour quad safari session
• A minimum of two vouchers per booking apply
• Times quoted are 'in the saddle'
• You will form part of a small group
• Please allow an extra 30mins on site for the briefing and kitting up
What Can I Expect
Try a quad safari through the rugged East Midlands for the ultimate in all-terrain vehicular adventure! These treks will see you speed across open fields, negotiating challenging woodland and overcoming the technical difficulties of hills and gullies on your powerful Honda 250cc quad bike. 'Safari' really is the only way to describe these off-road rollercoaster of fun!
Your session starts with a safety talk and issue of helmets and overalls, before expert instructors show you how to get to grips with your quad. Choose from one, one and a half or two hours of riding time, giving you plenty of time to get used to controlling these formidable machines. You'll start off easy on the paddock circuit, learning how to manoeuvre and adapt to different terrains. Then, when you're ready, the instructors will lead you off into the maze of trails and paths that crisscross this massive site.
Be prepared to get muddy as you overcome embankments, steer around tight corners and dodge obstacles on this varied and unpredictable course. The quad bikes are all fitted with an advanced, easy-to-use electronic gearshift system, meaning all you need to worry about is staying on the track. It also means that this sport can be adapted for all ages and abilities, making this quad biking safari fun for all the family.
Spectators are more than welcome at the Leicestershire grounds, but they'll only be able to view the action in the paddock area, as the rest of the course takes place in the expanse of woodland and grassland that surrounds the site.
You can have up to 12 people on any one voucher, so go wild on our quad safari experience and celebrate a birthday or other special event with this rip-roaring nature expedition.
• The venue is open 340 days a year so sessions are usually available most weekends and weekdays with various start times available
• Helmets, overalls and wellies are provided
• The minimum age for the quad safari in Leicestershire is 12
• The bikes are large enough to handle riders of all shapes and sizes
• Spectators are welcome, but being a quad safari covering many acres of land, you won't be able see all the action
• There are toilet and shower facilities in several locations in the site
• Complimentary tea/coffee and soft drinks are provided or you are welcome to bring your own food and drink
• There are camping facilities on site
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Near Market Harborough, Leicestershire