• 160ft Bungee Jump for one person
• Full safety briefing
• Try this crazy high adrenalin sport in a traditional outdoor environment
• Please allow around two hours on site for this experience
Another great adrenaline-filled
What Can I Expect
Great ready for your bungee jump. Once you have reached the jumping platform 160ft up and you are brave enough, take a look around at the awesome skyline and the drop below. You won’t have too long though as the next thing you will hear are these heart-stopping last words just before you leap... ‘3..... 2...... 1..... BUNGEE!’
Bungee jumping is the ultimate adrenaline rush and the experience of a lifetime. It’s up to you which way you go - forwards or backwards. Whichever style you choose, look before you leap and as you hurtle downwards towards the ground it really will leave you breathless!
Then as your heart is racing with the sheer excitement of it all, you’ll soon feel the pressure on your harness and you know that the bungee cord has done it's job. Suddenly you're heading back skywards on your first rebound and you will be flooded with an amazing sense of euphoric achievement.
This is surely the world's most crazy high-thrills sport and there are many terrific locations all over the UK where you can take the high jump off a crane peering into the sky at a dizzying 160ft above the ground. Can't get enough of the leaping and falling? Then check out our main bungee jumping page for more thrills of a lifetime including a superb bungee jump in London at the O2 Arena overlooking the River Thames!
Of course this is an extreme sport but that does not make it dangerous! The experience of many thousands of jumps has been used to define safe methods of bungee jumping and to draw up a code of safe practice. This code was created in consultation with the UK government’s Health and Safety Executive. So enjoy the excitement in the knowledge that your are in safe hands.
• Jumps take place at the site near Windsor at least once a month throughout the year
• Other dates are available at locations across the UK throughout the year
• Minimum age is 14
• Under 16s will require a parent or guardian's permission and signature
• Over 50's are required to have a doctors certificate
• The maximum weight limit is 19 stone
• There are no height restrictions
• If you are not in good health you should NOT jump
• If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping; high blood pressure, heart condition, suffer from dizziness or epilepsy, damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes, asthma, pregnancy.
• If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate, you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
• Alcohol - if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
• Please inform the operator if you are taking any form of medication
• Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
• Boots may need to be removed when jumping
• Individuals with additional needs or requirements CAN JUMP!
• If you find it difficult to participate in able-bodied activities but still want to be challenged and push your limits, Bungee jumping may be perfect
• Please check with our customer services team to discuss individual requirements
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Video footage, photographs and T-shirts of your jump are available to purchase with prices starting from £15
• The Berkshire venue has a lakeside cafe serving drinks and snacks
• Windsor, SL6 - Main jump site
• Belfast, BT1
• Birmingham, B78
• Brighton, BN2
• Bristol, BS1
• Cambridge, PE28
• Glasgow, G3
• Manchester, M50
• Ripon, HG4
• The O2 London, SE10*
* The O2 Arena, Greenwich is available for a £15 supplement payable when you book your date