• This gift allows the recipient to adopt one of five endangered species of monkeys and apes including a Chimpanzee, Cross River Gorilla, Rangatang, Wester Hoolock Gibbon and Sclatersguenon
• The gift box will include a welcome and gift explanation letter, adoption registration details, information about the People's Trust for Endangered Species, endangered monkeys and apes booklet, an A3 wall poster and a presentation certificate
• After registration they will be sent a personalised certificate, a photograph of the adopted species and regular PTES newsletters
What Can I Expect
Adopt a monkey and enjoy having your very own cheeky chimp for a year! This adorable adoption gift tin comes with a large wall map so you can see where each endangered species of gorilla, ape and monkey lives, before deciding which one of five rare types you'd like to adopt for a year.
There's something really quite fascinating about primates. Maybe it's because they are so obviously mankind's closest living relative, or maybe it's because we'll always remember wildlife programmes on the TV featuring David Attenborough crouching behind a orangutan mum protecting her young in the dense Indonesia rainforest. With our monkey adoption packs you can learn more about their lives, traits and habitats as well as supporting valuable conservation work to help protect them.
The People's Trust For Endangered Species (PTES) aims to fund projects worldwide to help protect these wonderful mammals from extinction. The World Wildlife Fund lists 25 different species of apes that are on the danger list, including Bonobo, Tamarin, Mountain Gorillas and the Dwarf Chimpanzee, all of which need your help to survive.
By buying into this adopt a monkey scheme you will be contributing to the survival of these majestic relatives of ours and staving off the threat to them from deforestation, illegal animal trading and even bushmeat hunting.
Each adoption pack includes a welcome letter and information booklet explaining your gift and the good work it will do for chimps, apes, gorillas and monkeys around the world. Once you’ve selected the species you’d like to adopt, you’ll be sent a personalised certificate and souvenir poster to thank you for your generosity. Your adoption lasts for one year from the date of registration and you’ll receive PTES newsletters keeping you informed as to the conservation work going on around the world that your gift is supporting.
Go ape for our Adopt A Monkey gift packs and give these majestic primates the chance for a better life and a future free from danger and threat. These gorilla-tastic gifts are the perfect present for animal lovers and anyone who cares about the welfare of some of our most vulnerable species. Please visit our Adopt an Animal page for a selection of other animals in danger who would benefit from your help.
• The adoption is valid for 12 months from the date of registration
• Orders placed before 11.30am will be posted the same day, Monday to Friday
• Delivery is within the UK only, and is not available overseas
• Gift Box upgrades are not available for this product, it comes in a smart presentation box or packaging as standard
• This gift package is produced in association with the People’s Trust for Endangered Species
• The People’s Trust for Endangered Species does not just concentrate its efforts on one particular species; the charity runs various projects that help wildlife in areas where they feel it is most needed
• If for any reason your chosen project is unavailable the charity reserves the right to allocate the donation wherever they feel the need is greatest
• For every person that registers their gift, approximately 10% of the RRP is donated directly to The People’s Trust for Endangered Species
• This is a novelty gift item and must be regarded as such
Anything Else I Need To Know?