• Team up with partner and take the ultimate test of nerves
• You and a friend will be safely harnessed together before launching yourselves from a 160ft platform
A crazy yet unforgettable
experience but there's more
bungee jumps here, just in case you develop a 'passion' for it!
What Can I Expect
It’s a proper Skyfall - hold your breath and dream about the moment - with a friend or loved one. And remember, this is definitely NOT the end, my friend! The fabulous thing about a tandem jump is that you can share a great moment and a sensational thrill with the jump partner of your choice. Who will decide when to leap? Will you react the same way? What can you say on the way down? Will you be eyes wide open or wide shut as you rebound back skywards when the elastic bungee rope springs into action?
Once you have finally reached the ground, you will be filled with a euphoric sense of excitement and accomplishment. Sharing this jump with someone else, you truly will have an unforgettable experience as a daredevil duo.
Before you can take your tandem bungee, you will start off with a full safety briefing. You will then both be carefully weighed to ensure that the right length of bungee rope is used. Then it's time to proceed to the bungee platform where you are securely strapped on to each other and to the bungee cable.
Once you are inside the cage, the instructor will make the final safety checks and the crane will slowly raise the platform to 160ft. Both hearts will be pounding as the ground becomes a distant memory and the wide panorama opens out around you. Then it's time for the easy bit - look down if you dare, but it’s all about just going for it and jumping. Adrenaline pumping, you launch yourselves from the edge of the aerial platform and away you go as clinging on tightly to each other towards the ground.
As this special jump is for pairs, we think it’s makes a fabulous surprise present for your other half, or maybe a gift for a couple you know. And as for venues, there are tandem jumps laid on around the country. One thing’s for sure, if you wanting to do a tandem jump to mark a certain occasion or even pop that question, it doesn’t get much more whacky than this!
• Jumps take place at a site near Windsor at least once a month throughout the year
• Selected dates are also available in other locations across the UK
• Minimum age is 14 years
• Jumpers under the age of 16 will require a parent or guardians permission and signature
• Over 50's are required to have a doctors certificate to comply with insurance regulations
• The maximum combined weight limit is 34.17 stone
• There are no height restrictions
• If you are not in good health you should NOT jump
• If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping; high blood pressure, heart condition, suffer from dizziness or epilepsy, damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes, asthma, pregnancy.
• If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
• Alcohol - if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
• Please inform the operator if you are taking any form of medication
• Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
• Boots may need to be removed when jumping
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Merchandise, photos and video footage of your jump are available to purchase with prices starting from £15
• Venues are available across the UK on selected dates throughout the year including Windsor, Manchester, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge and Scotland
• The O2 Arena, Greenwich is available for a £30 supplement payable when booking your date