• Families taking part in these portrait photo shoots should allow spending 1.5 hours at the studio
• Pose in front of a variety of different backgrounds and have a number of outfit changes to ensure you have a great range of different style prints
• After your session you will view your images and select your free, professionally re-touched 5'' x 7'' print
• FREE £50 voucher to spend on wall hangings/albums or portfolios (vouchers can not be redeemed against prints)
• Additional images are available to purchase at the studio with prices varying depending on size and quantity
What Can I Expect
Why not organise a family photo shoot for you and your loved ones? These photo shoots give you the perfect opportunity to get your nearest and dearest family members together and let a professional photographer capture that special moment forever!
We think these sessions are an ideal way to celebrate a new addition to the family, mark a significant date (like a birthday or anniversary) or create a special gift for a loved one or friend. In today's busy world, it's not often we all get together as a family, so this experience is sure to make those family ties stronger and you'll have some stunning photos at the end of the shoot too.
As the idea of these experiences is to make it easy and relaxed for you, there's no need to worry if you're not normally at ease in front of the camera, the expert photographer knows just how to get the best poses out of you and your family. Photo shoot studios are located the length and breadth of the country as well, so you won't have to travel far. Seeing as you don't need to pick your venue when buying the voucher, you can decide as a family the location most convenient for you all to meet at. Easy, flexible and fun - that's what these photo shoots en famille are all about!
Once all ready and gathered in the studio, the pro snapper will capture images of your family group in a variety of styles and poses, from more formal photos, to a relaxed snapshot style, the choice is yours throughout the shoot. To most of us, a family photo usually consists of various members lined up in a rather awkward way and trying to smile for the camera. These photographs are inventive and different, taken from a wide variety of angles and with varying lighting set ups to give the traditional family photo a modern twist.
A 7" x 5" print of your favourite shot is included in the price of each family photo shoot package and is yours to keep. During the viewing session you'll be able to choose your free family photograph and order any other photos from the shoot that you'd like to buy as well, with everything from acrylic wall hangings to canvas big format prints.
• Appointments are available from Sunday to Saturday throughout the year, including bank holidays depending on the location
• Allow spending approximately three hours at the Studio
• Viewings are not always instant; a later appointment may be made to view your pictures
• Once you have purchased a voucher you will book in directly with the operator
• Family Portrait sessions should consist of a minimum of two generations or three family members and there is no maximum group size
• It is advised that you check with the studio if you plan to include more than six people in the portrait shot
• This activity is not suitable for spectators, however some studios have a waiting area where non participating guests can wait
• Photo studios offer toilet facilities and provide refreshments for guests
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• No more than one voucher can be used in a 12 month month period per household
• To secure the time and date of your booking at your chosen venue, you will be asked to pay a fully refundable fee of £25
• Because all images are professionally retouched, your chosen family portrait is normally to be collected from the studio at a later date
• You can usually arrange for the studio to post out your prints to you (additional fees may apply)
• There are 70 locations available across the UK