• Hire a Tesla Model S 75D for the ultimate electric vehicle driving experience
• Insurance for one driver
• Unlimited mileage is included
• Up to 4 passengers may accompany you
• 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds
• 250 plus miles on a single charge with free charging using the Tesla super charger network
• 75kWh battery and all wheel drive
• Five Seats and plenty of luggage room
What Can I Expect
Go all-electric with this Tesla hire in Gloucestershire! These Tesla self-drive hire packages give you a day, a weekend or even a week with the amazing Tesla Model S. You’ll be driving it yourself and with zero emissions and no refuelling needed, this is the most eco-friendly car hire ever!
The Tesla Model S is a Grand Tourer that is 100% battery powered. Its performance is pretty much unparalleled in the fast-growing world of EVs (Electric Vehicles) and no-one can deny those sleek and sporty looks. It really is something else to drive. And being electric means that it accelerates really, really well (there’s no fuel lag, it’s full-power straight away!).
There’s no denying that driving a Tesla massively reduces your carbon footprint compared to petrol or diesel cars. And don’t forget, you’re exempt from the London congestion charge and the London Ultra Low Emission Zone in a Tesla, so if you want to cruise right through the heart of the capital you can, without fear of facing a fine.
Now you might be wondering how you charge up the Tesla Model S you’ll be hiring. Of course, if you actually owned it, you’d have your own charging point at home. But fear not, these Tesla hire cars come with a full charge, which already gives you around a 250-mile range. And after that, you have free access to the Tesla Super Charger network, where you can plug in and charge up in around 30-minutes.
Seeing as these Teslas are hired out from Cheltenham, you’ll be given details of charge points around the Gloucestershire/Cotswolds area. They include M4 and M5 motorway service stations and shopping centres. So whilst you charge, you can refuel yourself with a cuppa or a bit of shopping.
It’s also worth noting that there’s unlimited mileage on all of these Tesla hire packages in Gloucestershire. So if you fancy touring around the stunning Cotswolds you can. Or if you feel like a motorway dash up to London that’s perfectly do-able too. Maybe even a family trip to the coast in your Tesla could be on the cards, as these cars comfortably seat five with luggage. Hire your Tesla in Gloucestershire now and start working on your 100% electric itinerary!
• Tesla hire is available throughout the year, subject to availability
• Available Monday to Thursday
• Hire period is for 24 hours eg. if you pick the car up at 10am it must be returned at 10am the following day
• Friday to Monday
• Collect vehicle on a Friday between 8am and 4pm and return at the same time on Monday
• Available for 7 consecutive days
• Collect the Tesla between 8am and 4pm and return at the same time a week later
• Drivers must be aged 30 or over
• A full UK driving licence is required with no more than 6 points
• Up to 4 passengers may accompany you on your road trip
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Credit card security of £2500 is required before the hire
• The amount is not charged or deducted but is required in the event of damages, theft or penalty charges
• Two forms of proof of address (less than 3 months old) of driver are required. This can be a bank or utility bill
• A copy of your driver licence information is required including the code, licence number and image of your licence
• Customers may leave their vehicle at the collection point for the duration of the rental
• Collection from Cheltenham, Gloucestershire