• Full day outdoor adventure tailored to your ability
• Your choice of activity
• All safety equipment provided
• Highly trained and qualified guide(s)
• Mini bus transport to chosen activity location
• Refreshments and classic Scottish treats are included
• You may form part of a small group of up to 10 people
Activities to choose from;
• Coasteering - Explore Scotland's wild coastline, rock hopping, wildlife spotting, sea swimming, body surfing & cliff jumping
• Canyoning - Enjoy 70ft abseils, jumping off waterfalls & climbing through rock formations
• Rock Climbing - Find your footing, build your technique and then enjoy the view
• Canoeing - Paddle out for a session on the sea or through the Edinburgh canals
What Can I Expect
Book an outdoor adventure day in Edinburgh! So you’re near Edinburgh and you fancy having a go at an outdoor sport. This centre offers a whole range of outdoor activities for you to choose from, all under one outdoor adventure voucher.
Activities up for grabs include: coasteering, canyoning, rock climbing and canoeing. All sessions are bespoke to you and your group, so no previous experience is necessary. And similarly, if you’ve already done the sport, the instructors will tailor your day to your experience.
As for where you’ll do these sports, you are truly spoilt for choice. Within an hour of Edinburgh you have a whole world of quality locations for your chosen activity. Scotland really is a great country for adventure activities like these. It may be wet and wild at times, but there’s nowhere better!
What’s great about these experiences is that you meet at the company’s base in Edinburgh just near to Granton Harbour and from here transport is provided to where your activity will be taking place. With all the kit and all the training provided too, all you have to do is turn up with a change of clothes and some old trainers you don’t mind getting wet and everything else is done for you.
If you go for coasteering you’ll be by the sea hopping rocks, spotting wildlife, swimming in the sea and jumping cliffs. Canyoning will see you immersed in the beauty of the Scottish countryside, as you take on 70ft waterfall drops. For those of you wanting to climb, you’ve got the super Crags area right adjacent to Edinburgh which offers excellent sport climbing for all levels. Then there’s canoeing. Once again you’ve got everything on tap, with burns, locks, rivers and loads more.
Whether you want to paddle, climb, jump, slide or swim there’s an outdoor adventure near Edinburgh to suit you. We are offering vouchers for 2 to 10 people to enjoy the activity of your choice together. And remember, transport, gear and tuition is all included, making organising an adventure day out in the Edinburgh area super easy.
• Weekdays and weekends
• Activities are available throughout the year - weather permitting
• Minimum age 12
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• A minimum of two vouchers must be purchased for the experience
• A good general level of fitness is required
• Due to the nature of the experiences they are not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Participants will meet at the Edinburgh activity centre, EH5
• Mini bus transport to specific activity locations is provided