• Drive a Jaguar F-Type
• Choose from a weekday only or anytime voucher
• Welcome and registration session
• Safety briefing and driving techniques session
• Drive for 6 laps at Stafford, 5 laps at Wigan, 5 laps at Tockwith or 3 laps at Anglesey
• A debrief and driving analysis session with your instructor
• You will receive a certificate and driving analysis upon completion
• Engine: 3 litre V6 supercharged
• BHP: 340
• Year 2017
• Specification: Front engine, rear wheeled drive
• Acceleration: 0-60 in 4.8 seconds
What Can I Expect
The Jaguar F-Type thrill - bringing you one seriously striking sports car to a selection of circuits around the country! There’s no denying the F-Type is a stunning looking car, but how does it drive? Will the Jag let out a big cat roar round the track, or will it behave like a naughty little pussycat? This is your chance to find out.
But before you do, let’s wax lyrical a little longer about the car. With those stylish fastback looks, the F-Type is the worthy successor to the E-Type. Unleashed unto the world in 2013, this latest incarnation of Jaguar Land Rover’s flagship performance car truly shines the light on the excellence of British automotive engineering. Built in Castle Bromwich, where car design and manufacturing is in the blood, this car has rejuvenated Jaguar.
No longer are they just smooth motorway cruisers. As you'll find out, the thrill of driving the F-Type is clear. This is a proper driver’s car. Of course, all the modern day electronic gadgets and gizmos are there, but somehow they don’t impinge on your driving experience, they subtly enhance it. Put basically, you’ll feel like a driving God when you’re behind the wheel of the F-Type.
It’s so responsive, so nimble and so well-balanced. It can be a very well-mannered car in traffic, but let that 3.0l V6 engine loose on a circuit and this big cat comes alive. And we have to say, the sports exhaust on this high-end V6 model certainly sings the perfect note when you hit the gas. A true delight.
This car is a very mature, well-brought up high performance sports coupé that simply oozes class and style. It’s really, really superb to drive and we think everyone deserves to experience that Jaguar F-Type thrill at least once in their driving careers!
• Available on weekday and weekend dates depending on the voucher chosen
• Morning and afternoon sessions are available
• Premium time slots between 11am-3pm can be purchased direct with the operator upon booking for a £10 fee
• Stafford - selected selected weekdays and weekends January to December
• Anglesey - selected weekdays and weekends April to September/October
• Wigan - selected Mondays March to October
• Tockwith - selected weekdays and weekends March to October
• Participants must hold a full manual driving licence
• Maximum height is 6'6''
• Maximum weight is 18.5 stone
• Spectators are welcome
• Extra drives and high speed passenger rides are available on the day subject to availability
• There is no limit on spectators at the venue and no age restrictions (under 16’s must be supervised by an adult)
• No animals are allowed onsite
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Optional cancellation policies (£25) and damage waivers (£25) can be purchased direct with the supplier on booking
• Facilities (Stafford): Onsite parking, onsite catering facilities, children’s play area and picnic area
• Facilities (Anglesey): Onsite parking, Pit Stop cafe, spectators viewing areas and toilets
• Stafford Driving Centre, Stafford - an approximate 1 mile track
• Anglesey Race Circuit, Wales - an approximate 1.5 mile track
• Three Sisters Circuit, Wigan - an approximate 1 mile track (available on Mondays only)
• Tockwith, York - an approximate 1.2 mile track