• Ride the historic Ghost Bus, an original Necrobus!
• Enjoy a thrilling comedy horror sightseeing show narrated by the creepy conductor
• See the West End, go south of the river, and visit the heart of the city
• Enjoy on-board actors and spooky technical trickery
• Learn about the creepier side of London
• The experience will last around one hour and 15 minutes
• The bus can hold up to 62 passengers
What Can I Expect
Get spectacularly spooked on these fangtastic Ghost Tours of London! Jump aboard the fright bus and enjoy this scary sightseeing show to discover the most haunted spots in central London. These ghoulish London Ghost Bus Tours are a terrifyingly popular way to see the gory landmarks of the capital, showing you the darker side to this monstrous metropolis.
Your spooky tour starts near Trafalgar Square and travels along to Westminster Abbey – itself the resting place of many famous souls. Your tour continues with you being bussed along Fleet Street and on to where the blood-soaked stones of the Tower of London await. What skeletons are hidden in the thick walls of these iconic buildings? Perhaps this white-knuckle night-time adventure will reveal the answers.
Spooky incidents and grisly goings-on are par for the course with this hair-raising ghost tour through London and no blood-curdling bus ride is complete without a few shocks and scares. But rest assured, technical trickery and talented actors lie at the heart of this chilling adventure, with no supernatural nightmares to follow you home.
The concept of the Ghost Bus isn't new – although this thoroughly theatrical reincarnation is a recent development. The Necropolis Bus Company operated a bus service which ran from the 1800s right through to 1967, offering transport to mourners, pallbearers and the coffins of those dearly departed.
You’ll be travelling on a genuine Necropolis Routemaster bus, which has been completely restored. It’s painted in gleaming black and fitted with luxurious leather sofa-style seating to get you into the mood of the evening. This alarmingly authentic mode of transport will see you safely around the sights of London, before your ghost tour finishes back where you started and the daunting double-decker fades mysteriously into the darkness.
This brilliantly grisly trip sees you exploring London in spooktacular style, so it’s all aboard the Necrobus for your frightfully fun ghost tours of London - and be prepared for a scare!
• Tours run daily, departure times vary depending on selected dates
• Tours do not run on the 24, 25, 26 and 31 December
• Child tickets are available for ages 5-15
• Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Wheelchairs are not permitted on board
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Unfortunately due to the design of the Routemaster it is not wheelchair accessible
• Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
• The Ghost Bus departs from just off of Trafalgar Square in the heart of London
• 8 Northumberland Avenue, outside of The Grand Hotel, opposite The Sherlock Holmes Pub. Post Code: WC2N 5BY
• The nearest tubes are Charing Cross and Embankment