One Hour 1:1 Parkour Tuition
• Welcome and safety briefing by your instructor
• Warm up exercises
• Learn how to move on and between outside objects and buildings
• You will be vaulting, rolling, running, climbing and leaping
• Lots of demonstration by the instructor for you to follow and copy
What Can I Expect
Our parkour training classes will see you leaping, climbing and jumping all over the place, busting some fluid and impressive urban moves! Under the skilled teaching of leading parkouring athlete Kyle Perkins, you'll get to grips with all the classic moves during these exclusive, just for you, one-to-one free running classes.
The discipline was pioneered by Frenchman David Belle and, combined with freerunning creator Sebastien Foucan, the sport has really taken hold in the UK too, with 'traceurs' (as parkourers are called) practising their freestyle gymnastics over the country in this highly urbanised sport. Teaching parkour initially developed from military obstacle course training and has become globally popular with carefully choreographed free running chase scenes the highlight of many a Hollywood action film.
Parkouring is not only a brilliant way to get over, around and land beyond obstacles, it also exercises pretty much every muscle in your body, strengthening your core and improving your overall cardio. Of course, you'll need to be reasonably fit to enjoy free running and classes are a superb way to getting active and doing something that is just down right cool, whatever age you are!
Your coach Kyle, who has won awards and appeared at endless demonstrations and shows, loves parkouring and is passionate about imparting his skills to others. We couldn't have put it better ourselves when one parkouring student commented: 'He's a sound lad'. Through his fun and action-packed parkour classes at various venues in and around Devon, so you are sure to learn a lot and improve your overall fitness thanks to the safe and structured training offered by Kyle
Signing up for a one to one parkour training session is sure to leave you with a different perspective on the usual inner city landscape as you ‘use’ the objects. A park bench is no longer something you sit on, it is an obstacle to leap over - two feet first! The great thing about parkour is that all you need is your own legs and unlike other freestyle sports, you won’t need be needing any expensive gear, just a decent pair of shoes and away you go free running!
• Selected dates throughout the year in all weathers
• Minimum age eight
• Under 18's must have an adult in attendance to sign a disclaimer
• All participants must be reasonably fit
This experience is perfectly suitable for both men and women so if you're looking for something special for your man, then our gifts for men section will appeal!
• Spectators are welcome
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Loose baggy comfortable clothing should be worn with trainers
• Participants should take at least one large bottle of water and energy snacks
• At selected venues in Paignton, Brixham, Torquay, Totnes, Newton Abbott and Teignmouth