• A full safety and introductory briefing
• All safety equipment including a wetsuit, buoyancy aid and helmet are provided
• A 25 minute session on the flyboard
• Tuition from a fully qualified flyboard instructor
• Please allow 1.5 hours at the centre for this experience
• Photo package worth £20, including a minimum of 20 professional quality shots, sent via a downloadable link to your phone and email address
What Can I Expect
Become a Flyboard rider with freeflowing flair on these adrenaline-packed have-a-go sessions! What we love about this venue is that you will be taking to the fly board on the sea at this, the country's very first coastal fly board centre!
Feel like a superhero ninja in a wetsuit out on the blue waters of the south coast as you head out of Poole harbour and onto the open seas around Sandbanks beach for this amazing experience that will literally have you flying out of the water on a board.
Maybe we should explain how it works. You get kitted out in full wet suit, buoyancy aid and helmet, then you'll put your feet into a pair of Hyperlite boots that are fixed to the fly board. The board itself is a bit like a plastic skateboard, but with heavy duty jet hoses underneath to propel you in the air. When you first look at the gadget you'll think:'There's now way I'll be able to balance and stand up on THAT!' but with expert flyboard tuition and a bit of determination you will succeed.
Once out on the water and ready to fly, you get yourself strapped into the board. The accompanying PWC (that's personal water craft) that provides the water for the hoses and your intructor who is controlling the thrust will wait for the OK from you, then the water is released.......and as the pressure builds up in the hose, the underwater propulsion will raise the board with you on it out of the water...and you're flying!
The sensation of being raised into the air on a column of high pressure water is probably quite enough excitement for one day by the seaside - and after 25 minutes out on the sea, you'll probably be exhilarated, but exhausted too.
Don't forget, this flyboard centre at Poole harbour near Bournemouth is the first and only location in the UK to offer you the chance to get to grips with the fly board on coastal waters rather than an inland lake.
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Choose from a weekday voucher available on Fridays only or to include Sunday and Bank holiday availability opt for the anytime voucher
Current 2019 Dates
• Sunday 14 and 28 April
• Sunday 12 and 26 May
• Sunday 2, 16 and 30 June
• Friday 7 and 21 June
• Sunday 14 and 28 July
• Friday 5 and 19th July
• Sunday 11 and 25 August
• Friday 2, 16 and 30 August
• Sunday 8 and 22 September
• Friday 13 and 27 September
• Minimum age 16
• Under 18s must be accompanied on site by an adult
• Minimum weight 7 stone, maximum 20 stone
• Participants must be swimmers confident in deep water
• Anyone considered to be intoxicated by alcohol or other substances will be refused access to the Flyboard and refunds will not be given
• If you have asthma or diabetes, please inform your instructor and keep your medicine close by the lake when Flyboarding
• You cannot fly if you have an ongoing heart condition or are pregnant
• Spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• You must wear the equipment provided and follow the instructors guidance at all times. Failure to do so will result in your session ending prematurely with no refund
• Poole Harbour, Dorset