• Travel around the city on a 1966 Routmaster bus
• A theatrical sightseeing tour, showing you the darker side of london
• View the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Catherdral and the Tower of London
• See the sites of murder, torture and execution
• Onboard you will experience actors combined with spooky technical tricky and the creepy conductor commentary creating the scariest tour in town
• Learn about the ghosts of London and the grisly skeletons in Capital's cupboards
• The experience will last around 1 hour and 15 minutes
• The bus can hold up to 62 passengers
What Can I Expect
Get spectacularly spooked on these fangtastic Ghost Tours of London! Jump aboard the fright bus and enjoy this scary sightseeing show to discover the most haunted spots in central London.
Our London Ghost Bus Tours are a terrifyingly popular way to see the gory landmarks of the capital, showing you the darker side to this monstrous metropolis. Your ghoulish tour starts near Trafalgar Square, before continuing up to the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey – itself the resting place of many famous souls, some of which might just decide to come and say hello...
The tour continues with you being bussed back towards the City, where St. Pauls Cathedral takes on a ghostly air and the blood-soaked stones of the Tower of London await. What skeletons are hidden in the thick walls of these iconic buildings? Perhaps this white-knuckle night-time adventure will reveal the answers.
Spooky incidents and grisly goings-on are par for the course with this hair-raising ghost tour through London and no blood-curdling bus ride is complete without a few shocks and scares. But rest assured, technical trickery and talented actors lie at the heart of this chilling adventure, with no supernatural nightmares to follow you home.
The concept of the Ghost Bus isn't new – although this thoroughly theatrical reincarnation is a recent development. The Necropolis Bus Company operated a bus service which ran from the 1800s right through to 1967, offering transport to mourners, pallbearers and the coffins of those dearly departed.
Our ghost bus tours take place on a genuine Necropolis Routemaster bus, which has been completely restored, painted in gleaming black and fitted with luxurious leather sofa-style seating to get you into the mood of the evening. This alarmingly authentic mode of transport will see you safely around the sights of London, before your ghost tour finishes back where you started and the daunting double-decker fades mysteriously into the darkness.
This brilliantly grisly trip sees you exploring London in spooktacular style, so it’s all aboard the Ghost Bus for your frightfully fun ghost tours of London - and be prepared for a scare!
• Sunday - Thursdays at 19:30 to 21:00
• Friday at 18:00, 19:30 & 21:00
• Saturdays at 18:00, 19:30, 19:45, 21:00 and 21:15
• Tours do not run on the 24, 25, 26 and 31 December
• Child tickets are available for ages 5-15
• Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Wheelchairs are not permitted on board
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Unfortunately due to the design of the Routemaster it is not wheelchair accessible
• The Ghost Bus departs from Northumberland Avenue, just off of Trafalgar Square in the heart of London
• The nearest tubes are Charing Cross and Embankment