• Your microlight experience will last for 20, 30, 45 or 60 minutes chock to chock, depending on the voucher chosen
• For all experiences, you will also have a safety briefing
What Can I Expect
A whole variety of Microlight Lessons In Lancashire from Intotheblue! Take a trial lesson in a microlight at this farm-based airfield just south of Lancaster and enjoy 20, 30, 45 or 60 minutes in the air - plenty of time to see the sights and try a bit of flying yourself.
Near the village of Cockerham, the very appropriately named Barry Light runs this small and friendly microlight school. Lessons are offered in flex wing microlights that are stable and easy to fly with a completely open cockpit, which ensures all round views of the rolling countryside.
Taking off from the short landing strip at Moss Edge Farm, you will soon be airborne above the Lune Valley with views towards the picturesque Morecombe Bay. This is traditional west coast seaside at its best and you'll get to see it all from the air - and it certainly has the 'wow' factor.
Microlight lessons in Lancashire are offered seven days a week, all year round, subject to suitable weather. On all lessons there will be a safety briefing and time to admire the views from the air, as well as have a go at flying the flex wing light sport aircraft, giving you a feel of how the craft handles on the ground and in the air. On longer flight durations you will have an insight into more advanced techniques as well as more airtime.
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• The minimum age for microlighting is 10 years old
• Under 18's must be accompanied on the airfield by an adult
• Maximum weight 17.33 stone (110kg)
• Maximum height 6ft 10ins (2.1mtr)
• Spectators are welcome to watch the take off and landing
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Lancaster, Lancashire