• Bespoke and exclusive driving experience
• Drive an American Monster Truck, European spec Monster Truck and Landrover
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Drive the raised Defender 90 and Euro Spec monster truck on the challenging 'Jungle Run' Course
• Take the wheel of the full size 7.5 litre American monster truck 'Grizzly' to practice driving over reinforced cars
• To finish you will have the opportunity of crushing your own pristine pair of cars!
What Can I Expect
Welcome to the Ultimate Car Crush experience, giving you exclusive access to the world of monster vehicles! You get to take over the whole arena on these unique and bespoke monster truck sessions, with a proper car crushing experience as the finale to your own personal monster truck show.
You’ll be the star driver on these ultimate experiences and you can invite up to five of your friends and family along to spectate at your monster spectacular. All roads lead to the car crush session, but before that you get to discover just how good a couple of other 4x4 vehicles are. As you’d expect from this team of monster truckers who travel the length and breadth of the country putting on monster shows, neither of them is your standard 4x4.
To the untrained eye, the Land Rover Defender 90 might look like your average Landy, But no, take a closer look and you’ll spot that the ground clearance is way higher (in fact it boasts a 75mm suspension lift!) and it has beefed up Rancho off-rod shock absorbers. This is a Landy on steroids and it’s ready to whip up a storm on the ‘Jungle Run’ with you.
Then you’ll take Black Ice out on the same run. He’s a formidable looking European-spec monster of a truck based on a Toyota HiLux. Once again, he’s been tweaked and modded to the point of bursting with muscles. We love the 44” Ground Hawg tyres and high wattage spots all around. There’s no doubting you’d see Black Ice coming at you in the dark with that lighting rig.
Whilst the Defender and the Euro Spec trucks are both impressive motors, there’s no way they could crush a car. There’s only one monster truck for that job and he’s called Grizzly. Undeniably the star of the show, he’s the width of three cars, with the wheel height alone coming in at 5ft 6”.
Crushing a car in this monster truck takes skill. So, you’ll practice your moves by driving Grizzly over some already slightly squished cars that are used for training. Once you’ve nailed that, you’ll be ready to take on the task of powering all 7.5 tonnes of Grizzly greatness over your very own pair of poor un-suspecting family hatchbacks. Get ready for the sound of the bonnet buckling, the windscreen shattering and the roof caving in…brilliant stuff!
• Available on regular weekday and weekends dates from February to December
• Minimum age 17
• A driving licence is not required but participants must know how to drive
• Drivers who are over 2 metres tall or weighing 20 stone may not fit in all the vehicles
• Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing suitable for outdoor facilities and flat-soled shoes that will provide good grip and support on muddy, uneven terrain
• Up to five spectators are welcome to come along and watch the action, with great photo opportunities
• Spectators are not permitted to ride in the vehicles as passengers for health and safety reasons
• There are no indoor viewing areas and as there are vehicles driving around the site so it is not suitable for very young children.
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Please note Monster Truck drives do not operate on the same day as the ride experiences at this location
• East Grinstead, West Sussex