A Quad Bike Session
• Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
• Choose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute session
• Your own quad bike for the duration
• All safety equipment is provided
• Drive on one of the 14 circuits on site covering 20 miles of track
• You may be in a group of up to 32 riders (all groups are taken individually)
What Can I Expect
If you go quad biking in Dorset you'll be tackling a huge amount of challenging terrain! This venue near Blandford is seriously impressive and with a veritable fleet of over 40 quad bikes, the farm can welcome up to 32 quad riders in the same group and all with their own bikes, so there's no sharing quads on these treks.
In fact, we think this quad biking adventure park is one of the biggest we've ever seen at Into the Blue and we're certain that you won't be bored - that's why it's called quad biking extreme in Dorset! Move over cows and crops, there's a convoy of powerful quads coming through and they're not afraid to kick up a load of dirt and dust.
We are offering both 30, 60 and 90 minute Dorset quad biking sessions. The half hour drive is ideal if you've never been on a quad before, or you want a short sharp blast of all terrain fun. On the 60 and 90 minute experience we actually defy you to not need a stop halfway through, as it's pretty physical stuff and you'll feel like you're hanging on for dear life on these bikes.
And as for the terrain, well quite frankly it's quad biking heaven in sunny Dorset! There are over 20 miles of trekking trails (so you won't feel like you're going round in circles) and 14 different courses. One of the most feared obstacles has to be the 30m drop they call 'The Ski Jump' as it's nearly vertical. Not to mention the 45 degree banked chicanes where you'll be pushing your trusty quad to the limit.
To begin you'll get kitted out with a full face helmet and overalls - both essential for safety and to prevent you from getting drenched with mud and dirt. But be warned you are likely to be hitting the mud and water troughs, so don't forget to keep your mouth shut! One of this Dorset centre's instructors will show you how the quad bikes work (it's really very easy as they are totally automatic) and then you'll be off on your guided outing.
Quad biking in Dorset is quite simply sensational. With so much varied terrain out there, there really is something for everyone, with all abilities catered for, as the centre has runs graded differently according to the skill level needed to ride them. What's more, the activity is suitable for anyone aged 12 or over, making for a fabulous trek for all the family.
• Available on selected dates throughout the year
• Riders must be at least 12 years old
• Suitable for all levels of ability
• Suitable outdoor clothing should be worn with sensible sturdy footwear
• Spectators are welcome
• There is a cafe on site for meals and refreshments
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• On special circuits at Blandford Forum, Dorset