• Team up with a loved one and take the ultimate test of nerves
• You and a friend will be safely harnessed together before launching yourselves from a 160ft platform
• Once you have completed your jump you will be presented with a small bottle of Champagne to share
What Can I Expect
When you do a lovers leap bungee jump it’s like playing the most extreme game of ‘Love me, love me not’ ever! Do you love anyone enough to take the plunge with them? Look down, look at each other, a little kiss on the forehead, get into position and leap - from the tiny platform 160ft off the ground.
This is certainly one way to get an answer to the eternal question of whether they really, truly, madly, deeply love you. The pair of you will be harnessed together for the most thrilling of bungee jumps as you cling on tight to your loved one as you take the leap. And there’s no getting away from your other half either, as your ankles will be tied (or should that be shackled?) together on the bungee chord too.
Surely this is a bonding experience like no other? Whilst the crane manoeuvres upwards into position, you stand gazing into each other’s eyes. Perhaps asking whatever possessed you to book a lover’s leap bungee, perhaps looking adoringly at each other. Or maybe it’s just better than looking down…
And this really is a couples bungee jumping experience, as the position you have to adopt to leap is basically a big bear hug! You’ll stand facing each other, with your feet in-between theirs and hands clasped behind the backs of your partner. Then it’s heads resting on each other’s shoulders and you’re ready to take the romantic leap of faith together.
As you shuffle into position, the jump master will count you in. Three…two…one...and it’s a case of ready or not, here we come, as you fall together into the void. Eyes wide open, eyes wide shut, screaming in absolute fear, stunned into silence, whatever your state of mind, you will be bungeeing as a couple and you know what they say, those who bungee together, stay together!
After a few rebounds (sorry, no ex-lover puns intended) you will be guided back down onto the crash mat and untied. Time to congratulate yourselves and celebrate your lovers leap bungee as you're presented with a mini bottle of Champers to share. Now that’s what we call love!
• Jumps take place at a site near Windsor at least once a month throughout the year
• Selected dates are also available in other locations across the UK
• Minimum age is 14 years
• Jumpers under the age of 16 will require a parent or guardians permission and signature
• Champagne will not be provided to under 18s
• Customers 50 years and above should seek medical advice prior to their event to ensure there is no medical reason for them not to participate
• The maximum combined weight limit is 34.17 stone
• There are no height restrictions
• If you are not in good health you should NOT jump
• If you have any of the following conditions you should seek medical advice before jumping; high blood pressure, heart condition, suffer from dizziness or epilepsy, damage to neck, back, spinal column, legs or eyes, asthma, pregnancy.
• If you suffer from any of the above but have been given a doctors certificate you will be requested to sign a non standard waiver
• Alcohol - if you appear intoxicated you cannot jump
• Please inform the operator if you are taking any form of medication
• Glasses and hard contact lenses cannot be worn
• Boots may need to be removed when jumping
• Spectators are welcome to come and watch the action
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Merchandise, photos and video footage of your jump are available to purchase with prices starting from £15
• Venues are available across the UK on selected dates throughout the year including Windsor, Manchester, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge and Scotland
• The O2 Arena, Greenwich is available for a £30 supplement payable when booking your date