• A two-hour London walking tour with a professional guide
• See movie locations from 'Notting Hill' as well as 'Bridget Jones', 'Sliding Doors', 'Wimbledon' and 'Love Actually'
• Get a picture in front of the blue door from Notting Hill
• See the locations were Daniel Cleaver and Mark Darcy fight in the first two Bridget Jones movies
• See best bits and secret bits of vibrant Notting Hill and learn about the history of the area
• You will be in a group of up to 25 on the day
• Please note the tour includes a short hop on the bus from Notting Hill to Hyde Park, so you will need a valid zone 1-2 ticket for this journey on public transport
What Can I Expect
If you love your rom-coms you’ll love this Notting Hill and Rom Com movie tour! It gives you a true insight into the urban village that is Notting Hill, including favourite filming locations from the film Notting Hill and a whole host of other romantic comedy films too!
These two-hour tours are on foot, with a short hop on the bus (public transport ticket required) and they’ve got all the best bits from the best-loved romantic films of the recent past included. You’ll see lots of different filming locations you’ll recognise from the film Notting Hill, including the bookshop run by William and taking a selfie in front of a door.
Yes, that door. The blue front door that was the entrance to floppy-haired William’s studio flat. In real life, far from being a poky flat, the door led to the rather plush London abode of film writer and director Richard Curtis, the man behind many of the romantic comedies included in this tour. The original door was auctioned off for charity, but the replacement is a very satisfying blue colour too, thank goodness!
As well as being a popular filming location for the likes of Sliding Doors, Love Actually, Wimbledon and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, vibrant and cosmopolitan Notting Hill is a fascinating place to visit, with the Portobello Road market, the street musicians and the street food stalls. The area is buzzing with trendy coffee shops, spice shops and restaurants serving dishes from around the world.
And did you know there are recording studios where legendary tracks have been made in Notting Hill? Then there are the infamous hotels favoured by the celebs. You’ll see all these and more as part of your tour. You will even be shown the homes or former homes of various celebrity types.
All tours give you plenty of time to stop and take selfies in front of all these iconic buildings and film locations. Book your place on the Notting Hill and RomCom walking tour and uncover the bits of Notting Hill that go beyond the usual tourist trail, with more than a nod to all your favourite British romantic comedy movies.
• Selected Saturdays from February to December, starting at 10:15am
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
• Not suitable for spectators
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Meet at Holland Park (Central Line) Underground Station
• Ends at Lancaster Gate