• One hour laser clay shooting session
• Use deactivated 12 bore shotguns with built in state of the art infra-red technology
• Unlimited clays for one hour
• The guns feel and shoot like 'the real thing' without the kick back associated with standard shotguns
• Welcome and safety briefing
• Introduction to the equipment
• Tuition with experienced instructors
• All equipment and tuition is provided
• You will form part of a group of up to 9 participants
• Full day entry to the stunning Mount Ephraim Gardens is included for participants
What Can I Expect
Laser clay shooting in Kent - all the fun without the recoil! Head over to Mount Ephraim Gardens near Faversham for a one-hour laser clay shoot and learn how to blast those flying clays with your laser beam!
You’ll be using standard 12 bore shotguns for these laser clay sessions, the only difference being that they have been deactivated and fitted out with infra-red technology. In essence, that means that when you release trigger it’s a laser beam and not a pellet or a cartridge. It also means you don't get the recoil you have when you fire a gun. And you don’t have to wear ear defenders either!
Your laser clay host will explain how it all works, including how to hold your gun and how to bring it up high towards your cheek to get the best stance for taking aim at the clays. The clays will be released at varying speeds and trajectories across the sky and all you have to do is aim, track them and shoot.
A central control module on the ground is the electronic scoreboard and produces a suitable ‘bang’ noise when you release the trigger. If you get a hit, your score will appear. What we love most about laser clay shooting is that several shooters can fire at the same clays, so it starts getting competitive pretty quickly!
With unlimited clays, you’ll be shooting for a good period of time on these one-hour experiences. And when you’re done with your laser clays, there’s the whole estate to explore, as each shooter gets access to the gardens for the day.
If you’ve never visited Mount Ephraim Gardens before, it is really rather lovely and well worth a wander. It’s a family-run farm, house and estate that hosts events, activities and weddings year round. The gardens are a real highlight, with extensive lawns, walled gardens and feature gardens too. There’s even a cafe and restaurant in part of the main house where you can relax after your laser shoot and have a bite to eat.
Book your laser clay shooting in Kent and enjoy shooting in a lovely corner of the Kentish countryside without making a big bang!
• Tuesdays to Sundays throughout the year
• Sessions start at 10:30, 12:00, 14:00 and 15:30
• Dates are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Minimum age 12
• Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating or spectating adult
• Spectators are welcome for an additional charge of £10 payable on the day, which includes full day entry to the Gardens
• A maximum of two spectators are permitted per participant
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Mount Ephraim, Faversham, Kent