• Your experience will last approximately one hour including a short safety briefing and introduction to quadbike riding
• Kids will be in groups of up to three each with their own quadbike, 50cc for ages 6-9 and 90cc for ages 10-15
• After a short test ride on flat ground they'll head off onto the purpose built quad bike track, led by a qualified instructor
• Travel down straights, round corners and even over bridges
• Safety helmets, goggles and overalls are provided
What Can I Expect
A fast and furious adrenaline fuelled quad biking experience is waiting for you at this all purpose built centre just outside the centre of Newcastle. Intotheblue offers an unforgettable day out for kids, set in 1000 acres of picturesque Northumberland countryside.
This exciting quad session is totally geared towards kids aged six to 15 years old, giving little ones the chance to feel the need for speed as they whiz around the dirt track at exhilarating speeds.
The course offers 50cc engine quad bikes, specifically designed for younger riders, while also accommodating teens with 90cc machines capable of plenty more power for that off road challenge.
After a safety briefing conducted by one of the fully qualified quad biking instructors, each junior racer will take to the field on their very own mini quad. Riders will be taught the basics for these nimble machines, before they’re let loose in the lush countryside, and remember the trained expert will be keeping a watchful eye on kids throughout the day.
The little adrenaline junkies will find themselves attacking super fast straights, addressing some very tight turns and tackling plenty of obstacles to put their newly learnt quad skills to the ultimate test. And yes, its going to get muddy, so don’t forget to bring a change of clothes.
If mum or dad want to join in the thrill of open air quad biking, you can opt for a family quad experience at this fantastic centre. This day also would be an excellent treat for teens, making for an extraordinary birthday party like no other as you negotiate the woodland, streams, mounds, jumps, hills and much, much more on this extensive site.
Alternatively, visit our home page for a wide selection of experience day ideas, great as an unusual yet original gift.
• The venue is usually open 7 days a week with sessions starting every hour and a half from 10am to 4 pm
• Minimum age is 6
• Maximum group size is 3
• Under 18's must be accompanied on site by an adult
• All riders must demonstrate safe control of the bikes before heading onto the track
• There is a wooden cabin onsite with toilet facilities
• The activity isn’t suitable for spectators however non participating guests are welcome to wait at the cabin
• There is a hotel adjacent to the activity centre with luxury accommodation, bar, restaurants, Spa and golf courses
Anything Else I Need To Know?
• Slaley Hall, an Edwardian Mansion set in 1000 acres of Northumberland moorland and forest
• The venue is near Hexham, around 20 miles to the West of Newcastle upon Tyne